Nightsky (6)

Lucas POV
After a hour being in the bathroom Riley finally comes out with her hair almost dried and in a bathrobe with her teeth back being white and fresh. "Thanks for the towels Lucas you saved me from smelling like beer and vodka" she laughs

"No problem" "I'm just going to go home" "you can stay here if you like?" "Thanks Lucas but I have nothing to sleep in" "I can fix that" I say as I grab my phone out. "What are you doing?" "Well my mom owns a clothing line so all I have to do is go to her website order something and since I'm her son I can get the clothes in 25 minutes so pick something" I hand her my phone and she looks through the PJs for girls "Hmm I like this one" she points to the one with purple shorts with a purple v-neck top. "Okay that one it is" I put in cart and order it.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

After 20 minutes, I hear a knock at the door, I go to the door and open it to see a delivery man with a box. "Lucas friar right?" "Yup thats me" "here's your package, just sign here" he hands me the box and I sign the paper saying I ordered it. "K thanks, have a nice night" "you too" he says as he leaves and I close the door. I turn to see Riley come in "is that the PJs?" "Yeah" I hand her the box. "I'll go change then" she smiles and walks away.

After a short 3 minutes she comes out with her PJs "Thanks Lucas for the PJs" she says with a smile "No problem riles, I'm just going to go shower and I'll be right with you" "yeah its fine" "You can just watch TV if you like" "Yeah thanks" I nod and go to my room and grab my towel.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

As I leave the bathroom, I go to the living room to see Riley watching shameless, "So I guess you weren't lying about the shameless part" I chuckle and she turns around. "Yeah" her eyes widen as I realize I'm not wearing a shirt. "Um yeah I just really like the show" she turns back around. "I'll be right back" I quickly go to my room and put on a shirt.

I go back to the living room and sit next to her. "Riley how do you see yourself in 10 years?" I ask as she looks at me. "Well I see myself married with my prince charming with 2 kids and I'm a successful bunny farmer" she giggles and I smile at her. "Sounds really great Riley" I start to get lost in her hazel eyes. "What about you Lucas?" She asks

"In 10 years I see myself with the love of my life with 2 kids and I'm a vet but I don't think I will ever find the love of my life" I say as I look down "Don't say that Lucas everyone has a other half your gonna find that girl" she says as she lifts my chin "Same to you Riley your going to find that prince charming" I give her a Smile

It like the world as stopped all I could see was Riley with her beautiful brown eyes and hair completed with her beautiful smile. My heart was beating so fast and my brain was filling thoughts with her. I can't fall for her though she's just a smash and pass she means nothing to me.

"Its getting late we should get some rest" I say "yeah your right I'm just going to go to bed" she says quietly. "wait how about we watch a couple more shameless episodes before we sleep?" I ask and she nods

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

before we even knew it we fell asleep on the couch, I was laying down and Riley was on the side of me with my arm around her and her head on my shoulder with her a arm across my chest. its like I was feeling so safe in with her.

~•~•~•~•~•~