Part 40 Grand Ball 1 : The Princess

Magsimula sa umpisa

-----------------------------------------------------------

"May I have your attention please, welcome to Clantania's Grand Magic Ball. I have a special announcement to make. You must be all wondering why we are the host of this said event, this celebration is not only for the Grand Ball but also a celebration for my daughter- We have found our missing Princess of White Kingdom, our daughter,- Clesha Claudine." loud murmurings and excitement filled the whole place. The anticipation was there.

"You all know her as Claire Cassidy, but now I would like to introduce her to all of you my daughter Princess Clesha Claudine of White Kingdom." King Theo, my father proudly said, gasps were heard all over the place, who would have thought the missing Princess was Claire Cassidy, the mysterious girl of Clantania Academy.

Habang pababa ako ng hagdan, lahat ng tao ay nakatingin sa akin, I felt uncomfortable but as I looked at my parents warm smiles, I felt better. I could also see my friends encouraging smiles.The all looked gorgeous even Josh and Luke were so strikingly handsome with their tux. They were all looking at me with awe. My eyes finally caught him, he was at the end of the stairs. He looked ravishingly handsome, he was smiling at me. He was wearing a white coat with gray pants. He could pass as a model, sapalagay ko kahit anong isuot niya babagay sa kanya.

Hanggang makababa na ako, kinuha niya ang aking kamay at marahan niya itong hinalikan.

"You're just breathtakingly beautiful my Princess" he told me that made me blush.

The professors, guests and my classmates were all staring at me with full of admiration and some with envy. Everyone bowed down before me.

"Mabuhay ang mahal na princessa" they all said.

Storm

My princess, she's beautiful, no words could tell how much I love her. She's breathtaking, everyone's silent, they couldn't take their eyes off from this beautiful woman. I would want to cover her from those prying eyes. She's only for me. The gown she was wearing looked so good on her. The way she walked, it showed elegance and pure innocence. I came over her and reached out my hand for her to hold.

I kissed her hand and said to her "You're just breathtakingly beautiful my Princess". I saw her blushed which made me smile. As we faced the people, they all said "Mabuhay ang mahal na princesa" Lahat sila ang lumuhod.

Everyone rejoiced for their lost Princess was back. All the students couldn't believe that the Mysterious Girl was all along the missing Princess, the Mysterious Girl who covered her face but deep inside was a face of a Goddess.

Claire

"Shall we dance?" Storm asked me, he took my hand and led me at the center of the dance hall. He put his hand around my waist and I put my one hand onto his shoulder. My head was on his other shoulder, we're like practically hugging while dancing.

"Everyone's staring at me"I asked him, feeling conscious about my appearance.

"Don't be, it's because you are the most beautiful girl here and I'm feeling a littlbe bit possessive because of lot of guys are staring at you.I'm so fortunate to be your date" he whispered to my ear. I blushed, I could smell his scent, and it's so intoxicating.

"Shall we go somewhere?" he asked me.

"Where?" kinuha niya ang aking kamay, dinala niya ako sa may garden. Napakaganda ng lugar, there were flowers everywhere. This place looked so familiar.

"I would like to tell something, please hear me out" he told me, I just nodded waiting for him to continue.

"When I first saw you, you already took my attention. There was something about you that intrigued me. Then came the following days you were so familiar, those beautiful eyes. I knew from the very start that the girl I saw under the tree and the mysterious girl ay iisa lang." he told me.

My eyes grew wide but then again, I didn't interrupt him so he continued, "Claire Cassidy or Clesha Claudine, I have loved you way back before. You were my first love, when I saw your eyes sabi ko sa sarili ko could it be you? then when I found out that you were the missing Princess that's when I confirmed to myself that you were that girl, the girl I was waiting for."

"Ako? I'm confused, sabi mo you know me before. But that's impossible" I contradicted him.

"Well, I'm not, don't worry hindi mo pa maalala ngayon, someday you'll remember" he laughed at me.

"But—"before I could utter another word. His lips met mine. Then on cue, all the lights in the garden lit up, nagliwanag ang buong paligid, kasabay ng pagtibok ng aking puso. My heart was pounding, then I closed my eyes feeling the warmth of his lips. Follow your heart.

Nung naghiwalay kami, he rested his forehead with mine. "I love you Clesha Claudine" he told me.

"I love you too" I told him whole heartedly.

Phew! hey hey ! Thank you for reading. Please tell me what you think.There's more secrets to uncover, what are they? Let's find out. Love lots!!!