"No," Jin said, laughing a little under his breath at how childish Jimin was. "It was called kissing?"

"That wasn't kissing," Jimin told Jin. "This is kissing."

Jimin sat up a little bit and placed a small kiss on Yoongi's cheek. Jimin's cheeks turned a bit red and he hid his face with his sweater sleeves. Yoongi just smiled at how shy Jimin became.

"Well, that is kissing too, but," Jin paused to think of how to explain it. "The kissing you saw was, only for two mates to do with each other."

"Oh," Jimin said peeking out from his sleeves.

Yoongi suddenly got an idea.

"Jimin," Yoongi said.

"Hmm?" Jimin hummed as he poked his head up towards Yoongi.

"Let me show you," Yoongi said and leaned in towards Jimin's lips and kissed them softly.

Jimin's eyes were wide at first but then they closed. His ears and tail relaxed as he felt Yoongi's embrace. Yoongi slowly backed away and looked at Jimin as he opened his eyes. They locked eyes for a second before Jimin became shy and turned away from Yoongi, cheeks red.

"Yeah, that kind of kiss," Jin said with a small smile. He knew Yoongi was Jimin's mate, and that Yoongi would give his life for Jimin just by the way he looked at him.

"Did you like that Jimin?" Yoongi asked the shy hybrid who was covering his face again.

Jimin only nodded. He did like it. He liked it a lot. He's never felt this way before. He peeked his head out a little and looked at Jin.

"Does this mean Yoongi hyung, is my mate?" Jimin asked, not really sure how these things worked.

"I don't know, why don't you ask him," Jin said with a small smirk.

Jimin hid his face again. He didn't want to look Yoongi in the eyes.

"Are you my mate now hyung?" Jimin mumbled.

"Yes, I'm your mate now," Yoongi said as he patted the younger's head. "And I'll keep you safe okay."

"Okay," Jimin said peeking at Yoongi slightly, to see his smiling face.

"So, Jin, what is this beast thing exactly?" Yoongi asked, turning his attention back to Jin.

"Well," Jin started, his smile dropping. "The beast will come for Jimin after he does something when he's in heat. Then when he falls asleep, he'll have a dream and it will tell him to run, so he'll run, and if he get's caught, misfortune will happen, but if he escapes, good fortune will come to him."

"So, how does he out run it?" Yoongi asked, hoping he can help Jimin not get caught as best he can.

"He has to figure it out himself," Jin said sadly, but the truth was, he didn't know. He never escaped the beast himself.

Yoongi looked down at Jimin who looked terrified. Yoongi held onto Jimin tighter.

"Hey, it's okay," Yoongi told Jimin. "You'll be okay, I promise."

Jimin said nothing. He was scared of getting caught. He didn't want bad fortune. What if he got caught and something bad happens to Yoongi?

"Yeah, Jimin, you'll be okay sweetie, don't worry about it for now," Jin said sensing how scared the poor cat was.

"Okay," Jimin responded.

"Is that all?" Yoongi asked Jin.

"Yeah, everything else he'll figure out himself," Jin said.

"YOONGI, ARE YOU DONE YET, I NEED HELP WITH THE FURNITURE- OH NEVER MIND, WOLFY'S GOT IT!" Namjoon yelled from outside.

Taehyung growled at Namjoon's nickname for him, but he helped anyway.

"Jiminie, you okay?" Yoongi asked looking down at the boy.

"Yes," Jimin said, looking up at Yoongi and giving him a small smile. "I'm always okay with you."

*Hey Kookangs!! I see this story is booming, which is pretty cool. Just letting you know that this story will be updated everyday at 6 pm eastern time (New York time), so you can expect updates everyday at that time. Now Jimin is close to his heat and the beast, will he out run it, or get caught? That's for me to know and you to figure out. And here's a wild (badly edited) puppy hobi for yall, cause yall are Kookangs (puppy in Korean).*

-katz