***

"Paris, the city of love!" Micah exclaimed as they walked around the city.

After a week in England, they got on a plane, and flew to their next destination, which happened to be Paris, France.

"C'est magnifique!" Noah exclaimed as he looked around.

Aubrey looked at him with a smile, "3 years of French payed off didn't it."

"Oui." Noah smirked making Aubrey giggle, and wrap her arm around his.

"Where should we go?" Carol asked from in front of the group looking at a tourist attraction pamphlet with Jaxon.

"I don't know about you guys, but I am starving." Micah said as he stretched his arms out, "I wanna go get something to eat."

"I'm in the same boat as him." Jaxon said looking at Carol.

"Ok, we will go out to eat." Carol said before looking at Noah and Aubrey, "Is that ok?"

Noah nodded looking at Aubrey, "I'm fine with that."

Aubrey nodded, and they went to find a place to eat at. They found one that gave them the option to eat outside. They were lead to one of the tables by one of the waiters.

After ordering their drinks they began to look for what they wanted. Noah just wanted to get 2 sandwiches. While they were waiting for their food to arrive Noah felt like someone was watching him.

He looked around seeing no one staring over at him. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion before turning to back at his friends. He saw Aubrey looking at him in concern.

"Are you ok?" She asked placing a hand on his arm.

"Yeah, I just thought I saw someone familiar, no worries." Noah said shaking his head assuring her that nothing was wrong.

Aubrey smiled, but he can tell that she was still worried. Their food arrived which made Micah extremely happy. As he began eating his sandwich he looked up to see Aubrey snap a picture of him with his camera.

"Why are you taking a picture of me eating?" Noah asked covering his mouth as he finished chewing before swallowing

Aubrey shrugged before setting the camera down, "You looked cute."

Jaxon pinched Noah's cheek, "Did you hear that Noah, you look cute while you're eating."

Noah pushed Jaxon's arm away from him as he glared at him. Carol rolled her eyes at Jaxon's action eating her fries. "Unlike you who stuffs your face like it's the last meal you'll ever have."

Jaxon pushed Noah off his seat after he said that making the others laugh. Noah got back up onto his seat laughing at Jaxon. "I'm just kidding, Jaxon."

"Yeah, sure you were." Jaxon muttered as he ate his food pretending to be upset.

***

Full moon and empty arms,
The moon is there for us to share,
But where are you?
A night like this could weave a memory,
And every kiss could start a dream for two.

Noah stared up at the sky from the balcony of the place they were staying in. A small radio had Frank Sinatra's voice crooning quietly from the table it sat on.

"Hey." Aubrey quietly said as she stepped out onto the balcony.

"Hey." Noah said as he took a sip of his drink still looking up at the sky.

He felt her sit down next to him wrapping an arm around him. He sighed as he glanced down at her. She had a glass of wine in her hand as sat curled up against him.

"If you had one wish what would that be?" Noah asked quietly making her shift to look up at him.

"If I only had one wish I would wish for...a happy life with the person I love." She said pausing a little to think it through, "What would you wish for?"

Full moon and empty arms,
Tonight I'll use the magic moon to wish upon,
And next full moon,
If my one wish comes true,
My empty arms will be filled with you.

His one wish was to be with Rosalie again, but that wasn't going to happen again. He accepted that she wasn't going to come back. She was his first love, and he suppose getting over your first love was hard. He felt like he was ready to move on from her, and move on with his life.

"I'm not sure." Noah lied staring into her eyes before looking back up to the sky.

He was ready to begin a new chapter in his life.

~

C'est magnifique - It is gorgeous

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Things are kind of slowly moving, but I promise things will start to kick through.

Is anyone hyped up for Spider-Man Homecoming because I sure am. I'm probably going to see it on Thursday, but I have to convince my parents. So, if the update gets out late you will know the reason why.

Also, I still need to know Noah's and Rosalie's ship name. If you have a suggestion don't be shy to comment it.

Comment/Vote/Follow