Author's Note (stop all this bs)

Ok hey guys for those that follow me you know I have been having drama in comments on another book called The Runt. It was between me and another replier on a comment that expressed their opinion how ddlg and ddlg books are "weird shit." My comment just expressed how it's not right to shame and hate calling something weird shit just cus it wasn't their taste. This other person continue to "attack" me in the comments how I shouldn't have said anything cus it's their opinion on "books". I tried to be calm about it and reason that just cus it's their opinion doesn't mean they should shame and hate on it by calling it names. People already have a hard time being honest with their sexuality and preferences cus the majority of society thinks what's not "normal" is weird and disgusting. This kept going till I said I was done talking with ignorance. The person again tried to insult me which I just went to report and mute them. Today the original commenter immediately went to insults with calling me a whore, bitch and ect. Which I don't take kindly too turns out nither this people have posted any creditable creative work. The commenter as only written a 'comeback' book basically poorly and immature insults to others. This have just a small number of followers to 3 and 9 showing that they aren't well liked either "wonder why"

I will not lie this week as taken its toll on me. Just from where I live and nothing to do with this drama. I live with anxiety and depression that in the last years have turned my thoughts to suicidal. Which just yesterday put the marks on my wrists. I'm sorry if that might triggered anyone. I see you my readers as my second family my friends people that accept me and my work. I hope you keep supporting me. I'm sorry this had nothing to do with the book just my small rant. I love you all I'll get back to writing when I can get to.