Back to Rosey POV

I wake up to sunlight hitting my face. My eyes flutter adjusting to the light. I look over to see a maid opening the curtains. I think she was the same one that gave me a bath last night. I struggled to remember her name when she turned around and said morning to me.

Julia! That was her name. "Good morning Miss Julia." I say sitting up. She smiled at me before walking over to my closet. I sense something was off about her I hadn't last night. Probably due to shock and being tried last night. She walked over to the end my bed laying down a black dress with a white short collar under shirt, black and white diamond checkered thigh high stockings, black shoes and a black bow headband.

She helps me outta bed and get me dressed

She helps me outta bed and get me dressed. Something about her tho was pulling me outta my littlespace. We walk down the stairs as I see Mrs. Annabelle at the door talking with Luka. They both smile up at me and I return the smiles. I get to the bottom of the stairs and Mrs. Annabelle gives me a warm hug. "Good morning Rosey did you sleep well?"

I hug her back. "yes, Mrs. Annabelle I slept well." by my tone of voice and how I spoke Mrs. Annabelle could tell I was slipping outta littlespace. She lifted her eyes to Julia who I walked behind me. "I can take it from her miss." She said in a tone a protective mother would. Julia bowed her head and disappeared through some doors I assumed was the kitchen.

Mrs. Annabelle took my hand as we walked to the dining room. "What was up with that back there Anna?" Luka said walking behind us. "I've never seen that maid before, is she new?" Mrs. Annabelle said ignoring the question. We got to the dining room Daddy was already there with a bunch other men. I froze in my spot seeing all the unfamiliar faces.

Daddy looked up from his paper taking notice of me. He smiled but it quickly faded when he realized I was glued to my spot. Mrs. Annabelle pulled lightly on my arm reassuring  me it was ok. I tried to to regain my breathing when Julia came in with a plate of food. I snapped out of it and walked over to daddy.

He smiled again picking me up kissing my cheek. "Good morning bunny." He said putting me in a high chair next to him. "Good morning daddy." I smiled at him. Mrs. Annabelle sat next to me as Luka took the seat across from me. "Now baby these are all the people that live in this house with us. They all will be you new family understand?" I look down the table at the faces smiling at me or not paying attention then back at daddy nodding.

Someone put a plate of eggs, bacon and sausage links in front me. Mrs. Annabelle cut up my food and daddy feed me. I was given a sippy cup of Orange juice drinking from it while everyone talked about stuff. Julia came over taking my empty plate away. "Bunny, we are going to have a fun day today." Daddy said making me very excited.

After breakfast daddy, Mrs. Annabelle, Jason and I all piled into the suv. Mrs. Annabelle was playing games with me in the car so I wouldn't fall asleep. I had fully fallen back into my littlespace as we pulled into a mall parking lot. "Now babygirl you have to behave inside ok? Don't leave anyone's side ok. We want you to have fun today but also be safe." Daddy said in a serious but loving tone. I nodded as Mrs. Annabelle helped me out.

I held Daddy's and Mrs. Annabelle hands and Jason trailed behind us walking inside the mall. It was huge with a bunch different shops. We got alot things clothes, toys, stuffies even a new paci that had a bunny on it. Jason was carrying most the bags when I noticed he was tired I tugged on daddy's shirt. "Daddy Jashon is twied can we rest?" Daddy looked back at Jason then at me smiling kissing my cheek. "Your so sweet baby of course we can rest."

We found a table in the food court and sat down. Jason flopped in his chair the bags falling down on the floor. "Oh thank god I thought my arms would fall off a second longer." He said breathing out exhausted. I couldn't help but giggle as I was sat on daddy's lap. "Well thank Rosey, she the one who suggested we rest cus you looked tired." Daddy said as he bounced me lightly once on his knee.

Jason got down on one knee his head bowed to me, one arm across his chest. "Princess I'm eternally grateful for your kindness." He said over dramatically. I scorched up my nose at the word princess but giggled at his display. "She doesn't like being called princess." Mrs. Annabelle said as Jason sat back in his seat. "Oh, I'm sorry but don't most littles like being called princess." He apologized in a confusion. Daddy looked at him "well My bunny is different and she doesn't like it so we wouldn't call her that ok." He said with a little irritability in his voice.

We got back to the house daddy carried me inside. We went into a frontroom and flipped on the tv. I got excited a clapped seeing Sofia the first on. Daddy chuckled cuddling me tight into his chest. Mrs. Annabelle came in sitting next to us after a few mins she checked her watch. "It's about time for me to get over to the orphanage." I whined not wanting her to go. She kissed my forehead. "Don't worry sweet pea I'll be back tonight for dinner." She got up to head to the door. "I can't let you guys handle the evil queen all by yourself right little brother." She smirked at daddy. Huh? Evil queen? Little brother? What?

I looked at daddy confused after Mrs. Annabelle left. He ran a hand through his hair leaning his head back over the couch. "Shit, totally forgot about that." He said running his hand over his face before looking at me. "Well you see babydoll.... my mother is coming over for dinner tonight to meet you... along with her husband." He explained but I was still slightly confused raising a eyebrow.

He sighed and explain more to help clear up my confusion. "Anna is my older sister and we don't get along with our mother. That man she is bringing is who she married after my dad died." I finally understood and made a 'o' face. "Ok daddy I understand." He smiled widely and hugged me tight kissing all over my face. "I'm so glad baby, now if my mother or her husband say or do anything that make you uncomfortable or make you sad tell me or Anna or anyone here right away ok?" I nodded kissing daddy's cheek. "Good girl."

Few hours later Mrs. Annabelle came dressed in a nice black long dress with flower lace top and cuffs. She was so pretty.

 She was so pretty

Mrs. Annabelle was going to walk me up to help me get dressed when daddy called her in his office.
Miss Julia went with me instead. I was deep in littlespace but I kept my guard up with her still unable to shake the uneasy feeling. She pulled out red lolita dress with black under part.

I put on knee sock with ruffles and black ribbon tie bows at the top

I put on knee sock with ruffles and black ribbon tie bows at the top. Along with some simple black strapped shoes. I grabbed Marshmallow and head downstairs with Miss Julia behind me. I stopped half way down the stairs seeing a older couple in front the door. The man looked me up and down like a horny dog. The woman on the other hand looked at me with disgusted, flames raging in her eyes. It was going to be a long night.