Italy WOW!!

Rosie's Pov

I was woken up to being bounced and tossed around. Peeking open a eye I noticed my family all sitting around buckled in seats in a smallish room. I look around more and see I'm also buckled in a seat next to daddy. Everyone is a asleep and the room is still very bouncy. I looked out the small window it's dark out but I can still see we are in the sky. This must be daddy's jet but where are we going?

I look up to daddy's sleeping face it was contoured into a menacing frown. I poked his cheek but nothing so I tried to smooth out the wrinkles between his brows. With this action, he stirred finally opening his eyes. They stared down at me before finally being light into them like he was finally fully awake. "BUNNY!!" he shouted unbuckling me out of my seat pulling me onto his lap. He kissed all over my face. "You're not hurt anywhere, are you? Do you feel ok? You had me worried sick when you disappeared. Thorn took over and did some very bad things so we have to go away for awhile." He was talking so fast it was making me dizzy. All I could really do was nod at his words.

He hugged me tightly before I felt a wet stickyness all over me. I looked down I was covered in blood my clothes was soaked in it. I never liked blood Thorn was the killer, the sight of blood made me feel sick. I started to shake and just stare at my hands covered in blood. I felt myself being lifted up and bounced lightly. Daddy's voice was whispering sweet nothings in my ear getting me calm. I finally got calm enough to lift my head up to see daddy. "I'm sorry baby we were in such a rush we forgot to clean you up." He looks down to me with a comforting look. "Lets do that now let's get my bunny all clean." He says carrying me to that back the plane.

The back the plane had a small room with a tiny bed and closet. Daddy sat me on the bed then walked back out. He came back with a small bowl of water and a rag. He sat the bowl on the tiny table sticking out of the wall by the bed. He stripped me out of the dirty bloody clothes then cleaned me up with the wet rag. It was pretty cold so I squirmed and squeal at the cold water. Daddy shush me and cleaned me up quickly before changing me into new clothes.

 Daddy shush me and cleaned me up quickly before changing me into new clothes

"There now we can see my pretty bunny better." Daddy cooed at me picking me up carrying me back to our seats. Walking back I noticed how everyone had woken up. Everyone gave me small smiles expect Jason he kept his head down. I felt bad he must me in trouble cuz he lost track of Thorn. I looked up at daddy and whispered "daddy, Jason no bad he tired Thorn was being bad. Jason no trouble." Daddy looked down at me and smiled kissing my forehead. "Ok baby. Jason come here." Jason walked over slowly. "Rosie said you shouldn't be in trouble for losing track of Thorn what do you say to that." Jason looked between me and daddy wide-eyed. He nose looked weird like it been punched probably by daddy. "No, I was supposed to watch you and I let you out my sight," Jason said hanging his head. I smiled up at him and gave him a hug. "Noone can control Thorn mostly at a time like that. She would probably have hurt you if you had gotten to her. It's ok you did nothing wrong you tried your best. " I said to him I turned to daddy he nodded at Jason and Jason nodded back. "Ok thank you I'm sorry again I couldn't do anything." He said sitting back down.

Shortly after we were landing. Daddy helped me out of my seat. He took my hand and a small bag. We stepped off the plane and it was a breathtaking view before me.

"Welcome to Italy Bunny

"Welcome to Italy Bunny." Daddy whispered in my ear. I smiled up at him hugging him tightly.
"Dovrebbe essere il posto di nozze" Nana whispered walking by us. I looked at daddy confused while he seemed to have a shade of pink to his cheeks. "What did she say, daddy?" He just shook his head. "Nothing come on." He took my hand and we got into an SUV. Daddy pulled marshmallow out of his bag and I squealed. Daddy smiled and handed me marshmallow I hugged him tightly.

It was a short drive to the house we would be staying at and it was amazing.

"Benvenuto a casa" everyone said. Again I stood there very confused. Everyone chuckled as daddy bent down and kissed my cheek. "Welcome home." He said and I smiled back. "You got teach me Italian or this will be a very confusing trip for me," I said back and everyone laughed. Daddy picked me up pecking my lips. "Will do but right now let's get settled." I nodded in agreement and in the house another house I'll get lost in we go.