Chapter 1: Finally back at home

Hi guys doing my first Ouran Host club Fan  fiction i hope you all like it i'll try my very hardest to write this story and please give me ideas for this story.

Heaven's pov..

{Heaven's thought's }i finally got home i just came back form London  will i escape form my aunt and her husband my uncle. He was the one that let me escape form my aunt that want me to marry some one i don't love i travel around the world not being able to see my little sister and my dad because of her going to different schools because i get bully of  my bright red hair that looks like the color of a apple  hair with some blonde and my blue eyes so now i'm going to Ouran since i have a scholarship in Ouran so i gladly took it my aunt control my life since you died mom it's already been 10 years i know that your watching Haruhi, dad, and i but i got a feeling that your still with us that the piece of you is in me but ever since you died i didn't show it anymore now that i'm back home i will show that part of you and me. I can be the one that i was meant to be who i really i'm and that i'm not afraid of all the attention, i'm not afraid of running wild,  but i'm afraid of falling in love you taught me so many things before you passed away i'll do my very hardest to get money for our  family, have a better future for Haruhi and dad, be a famous pop star and still get money, and reach my goal. And i'm going to tell you my journey through my dairy.{Heaven's thought's ended.}

i walked to the apartment dad and haruhi lives and where we all live as a happy family with you mom i sighed i looked at it. It's still the same just how i left this place I walk up the stairs and knock on the door I heard a groan inside when the door open I saw my little sister haruhi I see tears in her eyes as she hugged me I could tell she cut her hair she's my cute little sis I hugged her back and once we broke the hug we both went inside with my suitcases " I thought you left for good Sora since aunt took you away form dad and me, " I looked up at her i saw her tears running down her face i wiped them away with my hands " will yeah I left with the help of uncle Samuel and that I have a scholarship for Ouran academy and i'll never leave you again Haruhi i promise. " I said she looked shock " really I go to that school i can't wait to have my big sis there with me you get to hang with me like we used to during our free periods and you can come with me to the club i'm in and could see my new friends.  " haruhi said smiling " yeah I know plus i'm super excited even though we won't be together in class since your 15 and i'm 16 but i can join the club your in plus i can join the music club they have there and one question why wearing boy clothes in school but in your profile your a girl  and in  fact i'm not going to be able to be here a lot in because i'm also in another school here that is 3.1 miles away from Ouran academy but i promise as your big sister i'll spend every second with you at Ouran here and there Oh and little sis  i'm in the same class as a boy named tamaki Souh, Do you know him." i said well asked for the last part when i found tamaki my old childhood friend in a website in middle school 2 years ago i was so happy that he was smiling and now if haruhi knows him i can finally say 'Tamaki Souh i have finally found you i have never forgotten the promise we made when you left for japan it's me Heaven' that's what i'm going to say to him it's not fancy isn't but hey it's they best i got plus i have friends in japan in Special A the group that i was put in because i have the highest score and a beat my friend of mine in my other school that i went which i still go to. Haruhi nodded " Why do you want to know Heaven?Do you know Tamaki--Senpai? " Asked Haruhi should i tell her the truth no i can't tell her but maybe after tomorrow or a few days later "Oh No he's the one who's taking me to all of my classes that what the chairman told me i just want to make sure so you can show me how he looks like so i can be shown a rounded." i said well lied to her i makes me feel bad but she knows i told her when we were little after i got back with from paris with grandma after we talked for a while Dad came home and when he saw me he was in tears and hugged me to death he hasn't changed even if he is a crossdresser he's my dad i love him no matter what he does i'll be happy for him we're a whole family again know you're watching over us mom i miss you we're together again just like before  . I'm just so glad to be Finally back at home because home is always where the heart is right Mom. But little did i know this was only the beginning.

A/N: sorry for a sort chapter i had been getting writers block on this story forgive me Senpia!I'll do better next time i promise i been stress so sorry.Bye~<3 Lizzy/Eliza