Chapter 12

Mike's POV

I woke up in the morning thinking about what just happen yesterday. Then it came back to me. Well I guess I know how she feels now when I was dating Ciarra. Then I heard like a clicking noise at my window. I got up and looked out the window and saw Savannah with her hair down holding a notebook. It said, "Can we talk?". She looked at me with pleading eyes. But in my mind I was wishing she was mine. I look back at her and nodded my head. She had a huge smile plastered on her face and she scribbled something else on the notepad. "Can I come over?" She said. I kind of felt happy and nodded my head again. I opened my window and waved my hand to tell her to come over. She set down her notepad and she jumped to my window.

"Hey Hey!" She said coming in.

"Hi." I said, " Look I am so sorry about what happen at the dance I didn't really mean it." I said. She looked down.

"Yea that's why I came here to talk to you." She said taking in a sigh."Why would you do this to me I thought you and me were cool like brother and sister?" She said. I felt bad on what happen then I thought about it and now I know that she only thought of me of a brother but I don't think of her as a sister I feel something more something stronger but I don't know what it was.

"We are cool Savannah its just that." I said and that was all I could say. I didn't know why I dated Ciarra she just said hey what to go out and I said yes.

"Well it's just that? What Mike what?" She said crossing her arms like a little kid.

"I don't know." I said.

"What?" She said.

"I said I don't know!" I said raising my voice. She flinched.

"Well you don't need to yell." She said.

"I wasn't yelling I am just doing loud talking." He said.

"Yea that's what is called yelling." She said.

"Stop being a smart ass and go hang out with your Irish boyfriend." I said. She looked at me with shock in her eyes. Oops a little bit to far.

"What did you say?" She said standing up.

"I didn't say anything." I said trying to play it off.

"How did you know that I was in a relationship Micheal?" She said.

"Lucky guess." I said with a fake chuckle.

"Why are you following me Micheal!?" She said raising her voice.

"I wasn't following you I was kidnapped right when you left." I said.

"And what makes me think that I would fall for that Micheal?!" She said.

"Because I am telling the truth Savi!" I said standing up from my bed.

"Don't call me that anymore Micheal! Now I want to know why are you following me?" She said.

"Savi! I mean Savannah you got to believe me I am not telling you a lie that creepy stalker that's been following you took me and made me watch you and that kid." I said.

"His name is David and I still don't believe you he hasn't been following me or leaving me creepy notes Micheal what makes me think that he would take you before giving me a hint that he was." She said.

"I don't know but he did take me and he also sunk in at your house at night and put a microphone clip in your hair. Look I will show you." I said walking over to her. I grabbed her and turned her around and started searching for the clip.

"Where is it." I said.

"Ouch! Micheal stop it now you are pulling my hair!!" She yelled and elbowed my in the stomach. It didn't really affect me until she head butted me in the face.