Pizza Party

Prompt: Wally west introducing you to the team for the first time and they're super skeptical and try to scare you away? by anon

"Wally, are you sure this is a good idea?" Y/N asked as they approached the pizza place. She was going to meet his friends for the first time and was worried that they wouldn't like her.

"Don't worry, babe. Everything is going to be fine." He said as he held the door for her.

They walked in to find everyone in their costumes, just sitting there eating pizza.

Wally sighed and steered Y/N to a table across the room. "I'll be right back." He promised as he went in the direction of the bathroom. He quickly changed before heading back out.

"So is there a specific reason you guys decided to pull this shit or was there a myriad of reasons?" He asked as he stared down the group of teenages that had suddenly become extremely interested in the pizza before them.

"Oh, we just got done with a mission and decided to not bother changing." Robin said as he grabbed another slice.

"Oh yeah?" Wally said as he crossed his arms over his chest. "And you didn't call me because?"

"We didn't want to bother you." Conner said quickly.

"And it had nothing to do with the fact that I was bringing my new girlfriend along?"

"Kid, it was not meant to be an offense. We are just unsure of her and especially so after what happened with Red Arrow." Kaldur explained.

"I know, but I wouldn't be bringing her here to meet you guys if I didn't trust her. Now can you please go change so that we can all hang out?" Wally gave them his very best puppy dog eyes.

They all sighed and muttered and went outside only to reenter the place several minutes later in regular clothing.

They came to the table where Y/N had been waiting.

"Y/N, meet my friends. Guys, this is Y/N." Wally said as he sat down and put an arm around the girl.

They all introduced themselves, except for Artemis.

"Wally, why are you dating my sister?"