I'm here.

"you're ugly"

"Leave BTS."

"BTS is better off without you."

"Nobody needs you."

"GTFO from Jin."

He scrolls down through the comments. His tears drop over the screen. 

"Kill youself."

"I should." He mumbles while sobbing.

He stands up, heads to the study table and opens the drawer. His hands shaking. 

He takes out a small bottle of sleeping pills. He keeps them on the table as he sits down on the chair, crying. 

"I'm sorry everyone. But I don't deserve any of these." He writes on a paper. 

"I'm sorry, Jin. I love you." He adds to it.

He stands up, his legs shaking and tears rolling through his cheeks.He reaches to the mirror, staring at his reflection, so devastated.

He opens the bottle of sleeping pills, string at the mirror and sobbing. 

Takes out all the sleeping pills, making sure that he...

Dies.

Suddenly, he hears a large knock on the door.

"Namjoon! Namjoon! Open the god damn door!" speaks the person from the other side of the door.

Namjoon stays quiet. Shocked, he stares at the door. Eventually, crying.

"Namjoon answer me please!" the other person says. Namjoon could easily say that the other person was crying. And he also knew, who it was.

"Go away Jin." Namjoon replies. "Please leave me alone. I can't take it in anymore." 

"Talk to me once Namjoon. Let me in." the other one speaks, through the door.

"No Jin... No.." 

"Namjoon I love you so much. Please open the door."

Namjoon puts the pills back into the bottle and throws it out of the window. He walks over to the door then opens it.

Jin barges in. Hugging Namjoon tightly in no moment.

"Jin..?"

"What were you doing? I was scared."

He stays quiet.

"I saw the comments on twitter." Jin says before pulling himself back from the hug. 

Namjoon looks down on the floor.

"Look, Namjoon, they are haters. Do we work hard for the haters?" He asks namjoon, putting his hand over his shoulder. 

Namjoon shakes his head, answering in negative. 

"We work hard for Armys and they support us. We shouldn't give up for them."

No answer from him. 

"If there is no Namjoon, there is no BTS." 

"Jin.." Namjoon mumbles, moving his eyes to Jin. 

"Yes?" 

"I love you." 

"I love you too." Jin replies back.

Namjoon immediately engages into a hug. 

"I'm here Namjoon. I'm always here." Jin says as he hugs Namjoon back.

"Why didn't you say that to me when I was alive?" 

"I'm sorry.." Jin starts to cry. 

"I'm sorry namjoon... I was late. I couldn't save you."

He falls on the floor, regret overflowing his heart. 

Only if he reached there a few minutes earlier...

Only if he could say everything which could save Namjoon from suicide...

He mixed with the air.. leaving everything behind.

He wasn't there.