Chapter 32.

The stairs disappeared by itself. It looked like we were in a cave. Water was dripping from the ceiling. I went to stand next to Kai. Safety instincts.
"What the heck is this place." Ezra said.
"It doesn't matter, we'll split up and look for Lorna and Niklaus." Kai said.
"We will look for Lorna. I got some business to finish with that bitch. I can't forget that she roughly attacked one of my wolves" Roman said coldly.
"Alright, well I got business to finish with Niklaus or whoever is leading that group." Kai replied.
"Don't die. That goes for all of you." Roman said as he rolled his eyes. Kai chuckled. "We won't, it's not part of my plan."

"Alright. Let's go kill them young alpha." Ravi told Kai, before he started running of in the right directions. "Let's go!" Kai told us and we followed him. Roman's group went left, in the hopes of finding Lorna that way.

We ran down a hall and it looked like there was no end. Looking over at Kai, he was slowly breathing in and out. His calmness was floating through my body. At least one of us was calm.
-
Kai suddenly stopped running, bringing us all to a stop. For a minute I thought he heard something, but that was not the case, otherwise I would've heard it too and so would the others.
"Do you guys hear that?" Kai said as he frowned.
"Hear what?" Jasper asked.
"Screams." He said slowly.
"We hear nothing." Chloe said.
Kai's eyes grew dark. He placed both his hands against the wall. We watched him.
"Place you hands on my shoulder." He said.
We did as he said.
"Oh lord, that sounds horrifying. Where is it coming from? From behind the wall? " Quinn said shocked
"No, it's coming from everywhere." Kai said "Let's move on. I think they known that we are here."
"Took them long enough." Isaac joked.
"Are we going to follow the screams know?" I asked
"We should stick to our original plan, but the screams may lead us the way."Kai said.

We entered a huge room. The walls were black and the floor was ice cold. I kept wondering what the meaning was of this. We all walked around the room, trying to find a door, but there was no door to be found. Kai also said that there was no screams anymore. I guess whoever did that knew we were here.

""This is stupid. If they are hiding, they can come out now." Theodore, Romans second in command said.

"What if they are not here?" Ezra said.

"Are you sure the voice let to this place, Young alpha?"Ravi asked.

Kai nodded. "Yes, I am sure. This should be it."

"Well, I do not see it."Jasper said annoyed.

"Am I the only one who is standing on a hot floor or...?"Marley said as she stared at all of us.

"No, the floor is cold. Don't tell me you don't know the-"Kai interrupted Chloe. "The floor is getting hot."

It didn't take everyone long to notice and it wasn't just the floor anymore. It was the whole Room.

"Alpha!"It was Isaac who called. "Look!

there was an opening in the ceiling. Where did that came from?

"They are really outdoing themselves."Ravi chuckled.

"Wait what am I hearing, it that..."Lachlan started. "Gas. That's gas."Gavin finished.

"We have to get out of here." Archer said.

"Yes we do."Kai mumbled.  "Let's go!"

"I think it's already too late."Quinn said.
Gas was failing the room. Nobody recognized the gas. Chloe and Mia were the first who started to roar.

"Chloe what's going on? Mia ?"Theodore asked.

Quinn, Isaac, ezra and Jasper followed next.

"Kai what is going on with them?" I asked concerned.

"I'm not sure..."He said, before turning to Gavin. "Gav?"

"I'm not sure alpha?" Gavin shrugged confused.

"This must be the gas, but if it is, it is not effecting me."

"They are shifting."Theodore said.

"Kai, something is wrong-"I was just about to finish my sentence, when a loud roar came out. That got his intention immediately.

Now everybody was starting to roar and shift.

-
Kai

The opening in the ceiling closed itself. The gas stopped filling the room and I was surrounded by wolves. Great. I laughed slightly. I just couldn't figure out what their plan was.

Only Avery and I stayed in our human forms, what is the meaning of this.

"Okay you can come out now." I said being highly annoyed now.

A loud laugh interrupted the silence.

"Welcome, welcome, welcome. How nice to finally meet you." It was definitely a mans voice.

"Why don't we we just get to it."

"And spoil the fun, oh come on. I got more for you in store."

"Why let them shift?"

"You'll see."

I'll see?

"Just stop playing games! Show-"Growls interrupted me. Everyone was circling around me. I am seeing okay. I am seeing your stupid plan.

"Isaac!"I warned who stepped towards me, growling.

What did this gas do to them. They were all ready to fight me. He was using my own team against me.

I turned around eyeing Avery. Her eyes were bright green. I was not going to fight my own mate.

"Ave-"and I was jumped from behind. Gavin. he sure as the moon put all his power into that jump.

I turned back around and pushed him of me. Hell I didn't want to fight my own team, but we were definitely not on the same page. I cracked my neck to the side and sighed loudly.

'Come at me'

I shouldn't have said that, cause the all came for me.