💡Chapter 66💡

Start from the beginning

I made sure my shit was tucked in my waist properly under my hoodie.

Me and the gang was spreaded out inside this whole damn mf park so we wouldn't make shit hot. The park was the location we chose to link at cuz the back gate takes us straight into the mf woods n shit where we could make our way to that nigga's hideout.

It was 7:30pm so we was here a little earlier.

I wanted to see my mf kids, I told they Og's that I was keeping them for the week but I know they asses starting to get suspicious about what's really going on since they ain't hear they voices in a minute.

All I know is I'm murking that bitch ass nigga that wanted to bring all these luh folks into this shit when they ain't have no business in it.

My phone buzzed so I pulled it out my back pocket only to peep that Bibby texted me.

From: Bucks 💰

"We finna be there mf soon ku and if we not there on the dot we'll meet ya in the woods. We had to get more supplies for the rest of my gang nem"

I replied back with a simple okay and exited out of my messages. I was about to lock my phone when the background of my home screen caught my attention.

 I was about to lock my phone when the background of my home screen caught my attention

It was a picture of them on Christmas Eve.

Swear my kids really my soft spot, ion like being mf threatened.

I clenched my jaw and turned my phone off before putting it away.

Keef n nem should be here before Squeak and the rest of em...
_________________________

"Is you gone tell her when she wakes up folks?" Tadoe asked breaking the deadly silence that was low key suffocating everyone in this car

It was me, Tadoe, Fredo, and Reese riding in the same whip while everyone else was in the other cars.

"Nigga tell her what? She already gone know about this whole shit when she woke cuz she seen my face before passing out n even asked me to help her g" I said back as I continued on speeding down the road not giving a fuck about passing the limit.

"Nigga I'm talking bout that Jojo shit ku" Tadoe clarified as Reese passed him the blunt.

"You talking bout that lil nigga that was crushin on Mac while back g?" Fredo asked while chuckling as if he remembered something.

"Yeah that nigga kept trying us on foe nem folks it was bout time he went down ku" Tadoe said with no remorse.

Ion think Reese and Fredo caught on to what Tadoe meant when he said "went down".

Reese still had yet to comment on the topic since he was so quiet and to himself.

I'm not surprised though, he's angry asf with the way this nigga been after Mac. Reese was known for being about shit just like the rest of us, we all reacted different when we go after blood.

Reese don't do no speaking he gets to it, Fredo don't sugarcoat shit and will tell you like it is to your face before popping your ass broad day, Tadoe moves in silence sum like Reese and I stay on some reckless shit idgaf.

"What do folks mean though when he said are you gone tell her Keef?" Reese asked referring to Tadoe's previous question.

I looked straight forward already thinking back to that day. Ion think I could ever tell her bout that shit cuz it still don't sit right with me.

"There was a drive by over on our side a few months ago when ya niggas was away" I started off as I made a turn to get on the highway that way it would be quicker to get to the park.

"Nigga we have drive by's around here all the mf time shit ain't that deep. How tf it connects to Mac and Jojo though ku ain't he suppose to look out for her ass anyways where tf his brew ass at?" Fredo angrily said.

I focused on the road and decided to choose my next words properly because I ain't know how tf they was gone take it since she was also like a little sis to Fredo and someone Reese was close to.

"I killed that nigga Jojo that night of the drive by g" I confessed although that wasn't the part I was expecting them to react hard too.

"She gone shoot at your ass when she finds out ku" Reese chuckled as Fredo extended his hand out to dap me up on the opp body I caught.

"That's not all g... I shot at her too but she dodged it"

LIKE/COMMENT

WHAT DO YA THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT?

The more ya like and comment, the more chapters will be dropped so it's up to ya!