Chapter 36

I love YOU!!" he emphasized on the last word, trying to make her believe that he is only hers. Her eyes still look unsatisfied. Without wasting a single moment, he brought her face close to him, taking her lips into a long and passionate kiss. As soon as his lips touch her, she find himself getting lost in him. His hands brought her closer to his body through her waist, while she was on her knees already. They were smooching each other's lips making their souls go insane. He tasted her strawberry gloss, which felt tastier than any other thing in this world. It was neither a kiss of hunger, nor a kiss to shower love. he was just trying to soothe her pain as well as giving her a proof that he belongs to her. While he became almost successful in it, the scene of his and Kriya's proximity flashed in her mind, making her jerk out of the trance. She slowly broke the kiss, still looking at him. She got up while she said I love you too.." she said making him smile, which was only transient. "..par mein kya karu Swayam, Mere dimag se vo view ja hi nahi raha. Mein usse nahi bhool pa rahi hu.." she said giving up."Trust me sharon..aisa kuch bhi nahi hai, vo sab sirf ek misunderstanding hai..I can explain.." he said. "Sshh.." she kept her finger on his lips. "Kuch explain karne ki zaroorat nahi hai...I trust you...problem tumme nahi hai, problem iss waqt mere dimag mein hai, jo uss scene ko......please Swayam, mujhe kuch der ke liye akela chod do..just go." She hold his shoulders making him away from her.
"Sharon.." "Please leave.." He said in a bit stern voice. To say he was broken, was beyond understatement. His head dropped low, as he hide his teary eyes while moving out of the room. She clutched the curtains hanging at the window, as she heard his steps steps moving away from her.
he couldn't take it longer. he ran straight into his room while trying to find some solace. But as soon as he stepped inside, his body collided with a hard chest. His eyes moved up as he found his only support for now- Rey. he hugged him tightly crying like never before. There was a deep fear in his heart..
of losing his love AGAIN and may be this time FOREVER. he couldn't afford it. Rey calmed him down, slightly massaging his back as he continued sobbing. He moved him a little away making him look in his eyes.
"Swayam, hua kya hai.." He asked seeing his blood red eyes, trying to find the unknown answers...
He told him everything...rey console him..& one person ws standing outside the room..listening everything....tht person ws non other thn kriya...Comment :)