Chapter 38

Swayam! Come na, lets dance!!" Simmi tried bringing him to the dance floor to which he cordially denied. Everyone was busy in enjoying. It was a lovely reunion and noone could afford to mess it. Next morning, rey will go to New york with taani and might not return until his baby's delivery. He is reluctant to take any chance. Neil has to handle his band, so he is flying back to singapore Simmi might be going with him for a mini vacation. Vicky was on 9th cloud as he was finally going on a honeymoon with neha... Everyone was cheered except the 2 remorse souls. Swayam looked at the people enjoying and felt a little zealous. They were lucky, after all they don't have to stay away from their love inspite of loving them from all their heart. he didn't had enough courage to see all this. he started walking towards his room to complete his packing when suddenly the music stopped with loud murmurs following it. A few guys shouted to bring the music back, but the DJ looked at them helpless. Ignoring it all, he continued moving towards his room until a shrieking voice of mike testing came to his ears followed by a much familiar voice. he turned around, finding her, handling everyone's gaze but still her eyes were fixed on him. SHe took a deep breathe. "I wanna say something..swayam, this one is for you." SHe said.
comment