Chapter 25

"Arre yaar! Shaadi nahi karni thi to bolna tha na vicky. Aise statue ki tarah to khada nahi hona padta."bharat shouted making vicky come out of his trance.
"Shaadi..Kisne kaha nahi karni...Mujhe karni hai..neha." He looked at neha and in another minute slid down the ring in her finger. Everybody laughed seeing vicky's stammering. Sharon was laughing whole heartedly. She didn't even realise when Swayam came and stood next to her. It was only when she felt his touch on her hand when she turned to find him right beside her.
"Neha beta, ye lo ab tum ring pehna do." Neha's mom said.
Sharon felt his grip getting a little tight on her wedding finger. As neha slid down the ring on vicky's finger, sharon felt a cold metallic thing getting into her finger. She turned and found him grinning. She was confused. She looked at her hand and that was when she realised what happened. She felt like to shout on top of her lungs, might kiss him in front of everyone or just do anything to make him realise how much special he made her feel today. In her ring finger was a platinum ring with encryption 'SS<3'
After some time
Tumse milna hai. Backyard in 5 minutes. I am waiting.' She looked around. He was not in the party. Hence she decided to go to the backyard and find out. She moved out of the party unaware of the future happenings.

COMMENTS😊