❤❤❤

"Sssh kia hua ? Why are you crying my son ?" Manik rubbed Rohans back to make his crys stop while Rohan snuggled more in his dadaa's neck.

Nandani ! You are instigating me !

Manik looked angrily at the washroom door which was closed .

"Maa..maama...!"Rohan cried more loudly and for the first time he pronounced the word for his mom.

"Acha mere baby ko maama k paas jana...."Maniks train of words stopped in between as crying Nandani almost snatched Rohan from his embrace.

"Ek baar phir se Roni...call me maama once again !"Nandani uttered cryingly while kissing Rohans puffy cheeks completely forgetting the presence of her hubby who was adoring his lovelies with teary eyes.

"M..Maama !"Rohan squealed with a toddlers chuckle and nandani hugged him tightly while rohan wrapped his tiny hands around her neck and teeny weeny thighs around her tummy.

"Mera...bacha!" Nandani kissed his hair but her cuddling session to Rohan was stopped due to Maniks cold voice.

"Hamara bacha ! He is our son! The ROHAN MANIK MALHOTRA !
Son of nandani and manik malhotra !"

The audacity of anger which his tone carried made Nandani scared and then she noticed that after listening Rohan calling her maama she exited the washroom.

Manik looks so angry !Aiyoo Aiyappa why did you made him like this ?

Amidst her self-talking session she didnt realized that Manik was coming towards her in a cold motion.

As soon as she felt someones touch on Rohans back she got startled and held sleeping Rohan more tight to her chest.

"Nandani! bas bohot hogya ! i need answers now !"Manik glared at her and tried to take Rohan from her death grip so that he could make Rohan sleep in cradle and could have a talk with his long lost wife.

"Nhi! "A scared nandani spoke.

Agar hamare beech mein Roni rahega to hi mein bach paaongi.warna ye monster aaj mughe chorega nhi.

"DAMN ! N.A.N.D.A.N.I !"Manik ran a speedy hand in his hair to control his frustration laced with anger.

He again tried to pull sleepy Rohan from her embrace and in the fit of struggle his fingers accidently brushed against her chest.

His fingers stopped moving and his knuckles rested at her chest.
He looked at Nandani with a smirk and nandani being flushed closed her eyes.Seeking the opportunity Manik immediately took Rohan from her embrace and that time she opened her eyes only to see manik walking towards the cradle with a sleepy Rohan in his arms.

Nandan escape ! this is the only chance!

Nandani ran towards the door and opened the lock but before she could open the door a white-knuckled palm banged the door hard from back.

She gulped and he took a deep breath in her neck .

"You really love to test my patience! Dont you ?" He whispered yelled near her ear.

"W..wo m..e..i..n!" A scared nandani stammered.

But it angered Manik more and he turned her harshly by pulling her waist.

"Wo mein kiya ? Answer me !
WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU ?
MEIN TUM SE KABSE BAAT KARNA CHAHTA HN PAR TUM , YOU ARE JUST RUNNING AWAY FROM ME ! WHY ?"
Manik snarled but not that loud that could break the sound sleep of his son.