❤❤

HYE !

.......

..........

BALL PARTY AT HOTEL LAVENDER'S SCENT , MUMBAI

Nandani was wearing a black backless gown...with her hair tied in a messy bun...her makeup only consisted of some liner , blush and pink lipstick ! All in all she looked beautiful enough to set the party on fire ... to cordinate her Amit was wearing black tuxedo !

The atmosphere was calm....only dim light and soft music was being enjoyed by the guests!

Amit was making Nandani meet his colleagues and business associates...!
She excused Amit and went to a corner ! she was nervous ! She knew he would come ! And would probably do something miserable !

I know manik will come ! Agar unhone kuch kardia to .... agar unhe Rohan k barein mein pta chal gaya to !

Being tensed she immediately called Geeta who was with Rohan in room no . 305 in the same hotel !

"Hello ! Geeta take care of Rohan ok ... and don't open the door to anyone neither you'll come out with Rohan ! Uska khyaal rakhna kisi ko pta nhi chalna chahiye !"

She was about to speak more when someone blew air on her bare neck sensually !

"Kiska itna khyaal rakhna hai tumhe ?" He deliberately touched his lips on her ear....

Her heart beat fastened....what if he would have come to know about his son !

She didn't move ! She knew who it was ! Without turning she was about to walk when he came infront of her !

All decked up in a dark blue Armaani suit ! Looking the most handsome specie in the entire universe !

He clicked his fingers infront of her as he found her ogling at him .... she immediately moved her gaze being embarassed !

"Hye Mrs.Malhotra !" He said while pasting a smirk on his face ...

Again she tried to ignore him and was about to turn when he held her naked waist tightly ! She shivered feeling his palms on her cold waist ! They were in a dark corner so it was difficult for them to be located !

"Kab tak bhago gi ! Tumhari aadat abhi tak gayi nhi ! Pehle bhi jab paas ata tha toh bhaag jati thi aur ab bhi aata hn to you just wanna escape !" He said and roamed his fingers on her waist making her shudder...!

"LEAVE ME ! kyon aye ho manik ! Jao mein kisi aur ki biwi hn ab ! You don't have any right on me !" She said with moistened eyes and tried to push him ... but instead he pulled her more closer !

"This is my right ! I've marked you as my woman ! " manik titled her necklace a bit which was hiding his bite and showered a sweet sucking kiss there !

"MOVE ! don't you understand I'm someone's else wife ! " Nandani pushed him angrily and tears flow down freely from her cheeks !

"YOU ARE MY WIFE ! DARN IT ! STOP ADDRESSING YOURSELF AS SOMEONE'S ELSE ! YOU . ARE . MINE ! SIRF MERI HO TUM ! SUNA TUMNE ! SIRF MANIK MALHOTRA KI HO TUM ! he pinned her by the wall and yelled angrily ! His eyes were leaking red colour !

Her kohl was smudging due to her tears....

He held her arms tightly and pulled her towards him ...!

"Mughe chor k chali gai tab tumhe ye yaad nhi tha k tum kisi ki mohabbat ho
Kisi ki dil ki murad ho ...kisi ki rooh ka chen ho ....nhi you just left me !WHY NANDANI ? We toh loved each other na phir esa kia hogya? " manik spoke with clenched teeth ... but at last his vocals got soft as tears eloped from his eyes....