First Day

"Chan​baok​ Brasa?"

"Here."

"Anak​meul​ Chot?"

"Here."

The list seemed to go on forever until finally, the last name was spoken.

"Kou Sne?"

"Here."

"Well, class we are here to chose your [1]Kroms. As you all know, you will be staying there for the next four years. After that you will be able to make one switch. It is my duty to also remind you that it is one switch and one switch only, that is until you get married."

Behind her a few whispered on who was going to be in the same Krom as who. Anakameul already knew what Krom she would be in. It would be the one that had the least in them, not because there was nowhere else to go. No, not that. She just didn't want the whole Sahakom to know of her, for lack of a better word, condition. Besides she had seen it. Anyway it didn't help that it was a guy that was one of the few people that had a problem with her for some reason. Anakmeul had no idea why, but she decided that he would have to deal with it.

"Well let's get started," the teacher said, and all of the teens rushed to get with their friends. A naturally clumsy girl, Delminve Angvei, tripped over her feet and fell on her face. The teacher then said, "There is no need to rush, child, you still have five neati left."

Anakameul waited until everyone was calm before moving to her Krom. By this time all eyes were on her. She shifted uncomfortably under all of the attention. When she finally made out to the Krom, Moukh Phleah hissed with dislike.

"What are you doing here?"

"Same thing that you are doing. Why do you ask?"

"You know what I mean! Now tell me, why are you here?"

"It's a free Sahakom."

He growled in frustration and shook his head, turning away from her.

Krom = dorm

Sahakom= community

A/N please R&R