The Fitzsimmons wedding (Fitzsimmons x reader)

Request: Based on last fic. Fitz and Simmons both want the reader as their best man/ Man of honor. So he plays both roles for his friends.

The base was buzzing with excitement as the Fitzsimmons wedding was coming up.

Everyone was ecstatic when they announced they were getting married.

You, Fitz and Simmons had been the three musketeers of Shield ever since the academy days and you couldn't be happier for your friends.

You were walking by the lab when you heard the duo arguing.

"Hey, what's going on you guys?" you asked breaking them up.

"I was going to ask you to be my best man but Jemma wants you to be her man of honor," Fitz complained.

"Really?" you asked surprised, you had hoped Fitz would ask you to be his best man but you assumed Jemma would ask Daisy to be her maid of honor.

"He's my best friend," Fitz told Simmons.

"He's my best friend too Fitz, and he's the one who got us together in the first place. I just thought it would be nice to have him as my man of honor," Simmons responded.

"You guys, I can be both," you suggested.

"How can you be both?" Simmons questioned.

"I don't know, but I'll figure it out," you smiled.

The last few weeks leading up to the big event you upheld the typical best man/ man of honor duties; keeping the rings safe, helping Fitz find a tux and Simmons pick out a dress along with planning the bachelor/bachelorette parties.

The day of the wedding arrived and like expected, it was beautiful.

It was a small ceremony but perfect none the less.

You stood alongside your best friends as they exchanged their vows and said I do.

You gave your emotional speech as you and the rest of the team toasted to the newly weds.

The rest of the night was spent dancing and drinking just forgetting about your normal hectic lives you would have to return to in the morning.

It was a night to remember and Fitzsimmons were glad that you were there for them every step of the way.