Mission cut short (Daisy x reader)

Request summary: Reader and Daisy are on separate missions when the reader gets hurt and Daisy comes back to the base to see you.

You and Daisy were on opposite sides of the country. Her, Coulson and Mack were tracking down an inhuman while you and May had been looking into a lead on a Hydra case.

The last thing you remember was talking to Daisy over your private line on the coms, joking how when you guys got back from your missions you were gonna spend the night together drinking beers and watching bad movies.

*Daisy*

"Daisy, are you there?" The line was fuzzy but starting to come in more clear.

"I'm here Simmons."

"Y/N is unconscious in the infirmary."

Her heart sank, "What... what happened."

"May said the two of them were ambushed by a group of Hydra agents."

"I'm coming back to the base," She was trying her best to keep it together as she turned her com off, "Coulson, I have to go. Y/N is hurt."

*A week later*

Your entire body was sore, it was hard to open your eyes. There were so many bright lights and your vison was blurry. When the room finally came into focus you saw Daisy sleeping on the chair next to you with her head resting on your bed

You put your hand on her shoulder trying to wake her up, "Daisy... Daisy, wake up."

She rubbed one of her eyes as she lifted her head off the bed and realized you were up, "Y/N! You're awake."

"Well yeah I'm awake, you were the one who was asleep," You laughed.

"Y/N... You've been out for a week."

"A week? What the hell happened."

Daisy was now holding your hand, "it was all a trap, you and May were surrounded by Hydra agents. You were knocked unconscious in the fight but luckily May was able to get you out of there and back to the base."

"Damn, remind me to thank her later. What about your mission with Mack and Coulson, did you find the inhuman?"

"I left as soon as I heard what happened to you. Mack and Coulson did end up finding him a few days ago though"

"I'm sorry your mission got cut short because of me," you said feeling guilty.

"Don't be sorry, they understood. I wouldn't have been much use to them anyways if I was worrying about you the entire time," she said as she stood up, "I should go tell Simmons you're awake, she's probably going to want to run some tests or something, make sure you're okay."

"Alright but Daisy."

"Yeah?"

"You still owe me that night of movies and beers."

She smiled for the first time that week, "of course Y/N, I wouldn't forget."