"You're stupid," Kihyun said.

"Oh I know," Jooheon said staring back at the cake. 

Changkyun laughed a little at Jooheon. He went over to him and hugged him from behind. 

"I don't think you're stupid," Changkyun said holding Jooheon tight.

"Thank you babe," Jooheon said smiling at Changkyun. "See, I'm not stupid."

"But you agreed to being stupid," Wonho said. 

"Shut up," Jooheon said glaring at Wonho. 

"Hey! I'm your hyung," Wonho scolded. 

"Ugh, when are those two coming, we've only got two hours until Changkyun's flight," Jooheon whined as he went to sit on the couch. Changkyun went to the couch and laid down on Jooheon's lap. 

knock knock knock

Changkyun and Jooheon both gasped and looked at each other. 

"Knock knock ja deureogamnida!" They both said, and raced to the door.

"Hi Jooheon and Changkyun, Jookyun," Minhyuk said smiling brightly at the two. 

"Jookyun?" Changkyun questioned.

"Yes, it's your two names put together," Minhyuk answered.

"I only came for the food," Hyungwon said. 

"Yeah, Hyungwon, love you too," Changkyun said rolling his eyes. 

"I'm just kidding," Hyungwon said with a smile and hugged Changkyun. "I haven't known you for too long but I'm going to miss you."

Changkyun had become closer with these 6 boys over the past week. He feels like he's known them all his life. He doesn't know where he'd be if he hadn't met them all.

"I'm going to miss you two," Changkyun said sadly. 

"Okay, let's not cry right now," Minhyuk said as Changkyun and Hyungwon separated. "I got soda and presents and I know there's pizza coming, so let's just have some fun okay."

"I'm cool with that," Wonho said. 

"Let's party baby," Changkyun said as he smiled and bit the tip of his tongue. 

-

"Open mine first!" Wonho exclaimed, shoving the blue gift bag in Changkyun's face. 

"Alright chill," Changkyun said. 

They had finished eating the pizza and were know opening gifts. Changkyun took out the tissue paper and took out the item. It was a new video game that Changkyun has been ranting about. His face lit up.

"Oh my- thank you hyung!" Changkyun said with excitement. He went over to give Wonho a quick hug.

"I got one for myself too, so we can play all the time when you're in America," Wonho told him with a small smile.

"Yes, we'll play all the time," Changkyun said.

"Oh Changkyun, open mine, you'll love it," Kihyun said smiling happily. 

"Wow, this feels like my birthday," Changkyun said with a chuckle as he opened Kihyun's gift bag. 

It was a customized game controller. It was gold and in silver it said 'I.M' on the side. 

"Whoa, no way?!" Changkyun exclaimed. "How did you get this?"

"I know some people, it was nothing," Kihyun told him.