Bad Vibe

Changkyun was finally ready for school and was walking with Wonho. It was pretty silent, Changkyun didn't talk much.

"So, anything new?" Wonho asked.

"No," Changkyun simply responded. Then he remembered his random texter. "Oh, well that random text I got is now friends with me I guess."

"What's his name?"

"Lee Jooheon."

"Lee Joo- OH JOOHEONIE??" Wonho exclaimed. Changkyun looked at him with wide eyes.

"What?" Changkyun asked.

"Jooheonie. He goes to our school. Did you not know?"

"I guess I don't pay attention," Changkyun said looking at the sky.

"Oh yeah that's right, you're usually just playing video games during class," Wonho said rolling his eyes.

~

"So you know nothing about this I.M guy?" Gunhee questioned. Jooheon just shook his head and sipped his milk. Gunhee shock his head and went back to reading his comic book.

"I wonder what he looks like?" Jooheon thought out loud.

"Probably some over weight loser," Gunhee said with a smirk. Jooheon gave him a dirty look. Gunhee just laughed.

Class began and the day went on without Changkyun or Jooheon running into each other.

~

"I guess I didn't see this Jooheonie guy today," Changkyun said to himself. He started to leave the school when he suddenly got a text.

Jooheon: Hi cutie!

Me: what do you want now??

Jooheon: Why are you so mean?

Me: Why are you so clingy?

Jooheon: .....

Me: Jooheonie....

Jooheon: HOW DO YOU KNOW PEOPL CALL ME THAT

Me: That's not important, but I want to ask you something

Jooheon: what?

Me: What do you look like?

Jooheon: Really?!!? You're asking me that and you haven't even told me your name

Me: I'll tell you if you show me what you look like

Jooheon: ......fine.......

Jooheon: but later

Me: okay

Jooheon: when I send mine can I see yours?

Me: that sounds very wrong......

Jooheon: How??

Me: nevermind

Jooheon: wait tell me!!!!

Me: No nevermind

*changed name to Joohoney*

Joohoney: fine...

Changkyun smiled the rest of the way home thinking about Jooheon. He has never seen him before, even though they go to the same school. He wanted to know what Jooheon looked like and how he talked, what kind of music does he like, what's his favorite color, has he ever been out of the country, just everything about him. He started to get a little flustered. He felt happy that someone enjoyed talking to him.

~

Jooheon put his phone back in his pocket. He smiled when he saw Gunhee coming toward him.

"What took so long?" Jooheon asked. Gunhee sighed.