Chapter Six - Hurting Corbyn?

Ashley's POV

I woke up at the sound of the TV. I look up to see Corbyn awake watching some Cartoon.
"What time is it?" I ask getting up. I look behind me to see Jonah fast asleep.
"9AM" Corbyn says. I yawn and look at everyone else everywhere on the couch and floor. I get up and walk outside to the pool and sit on a seat. I stop breathing when i feel someone touching my shoulder. I turn around and slap who ever touched me when i realise its just Corbyn. I cup his face and look around it to see if there are any bruises.
"Im so sorry!!!!!" I say, i regret it but he scared me.
"Its alright, really." Corbyn says as he nods, and grabs my hands to pull them off. I blush and pull them to my sides.
"Did i scare you?" He smirks and i blush as i punch his chest playfully.
"Ow.." He says sarcastically.
"Fine yes you did." I say crossing my arms.

############

We were out to the movies watching a Horror Movie. I was sat between Daniel and Zach. Every jump scare i would hide my face either into Zachs Chest or Daniels Arms. Everytime there were screams i either squeeze Zachs Hand or Daniels shoulder. At the end there was a man killing a girl, and the girl was screaming. At the same time i started screaming and just stand up. I walk outside horrified and sit on the floor leaning againt the Movie Wall hiding my face in my hands.

Zach's POV

I nod and walk outside to find Ashley leaning against the wall horrified. I run to her and slide down by her side. I pull her to my embrace rubbing the back of her back. Id place my soft fingers on her chin and pull it closer and whisper.
"You alright Princess?"

Ashley's POV
"You alright Princess?" His words make me feel my stomach aching for a kiss. As i fall through my own thoughts. Did he just call me a princess? Am i his Princess? What if his my Prince? I feel like dying right now. I don't wanna do anything stupid, that'd be embarrassing. Thats when Zach Snaps his fingers in my face.
"Hello?! Earth To Ash????" I shake my head blinking a few times.
"You wont do anything Stupid, i promise." She smirks at me. Wow.. Did i just say that out loud? Who does that!?
"Uhh,..." Back to reality....
"Can we watch something funny, or Bay Watch or Baby Boss!?" I beg as the boys behind Zach arrive.
"Lets watch Bay Watch then." Corbyn says.
Everyone agrees. I just fall asleep at the end of the movie when i feel some one shaking me. Its Jack.
"Ash, wake up. Everyone is gone!" He keeps on shaking me.
"Just five more minutes mom!" I yell as i hear laughs.
"Haha, just carry her mom" I hear Daniel say Sarcastically.
"Yeah mom, can you drive for us too?" Jonah laughs. Thats when i give eveyone a death stare. I get up and walk to the car. Thats when i find my peace on sleeping.

(Sorry, this is short too but ive been busy on Geeking for my roleplay and its hard for me. Im also working on a new Story here. Hope y'all enjoy! Also 339 VIEWS, Love you guys so much! You're the best!!
-Skylar )