Why me?!

_-----At school----_

Walking in through the gate, everyone was bowing toward me and saything things such as 'Good morning Ms. Inuzuka' or 'Ohiyo Ms. President' but the most embaressing one would have to be. 'Good morning Queen.' Due to the fact that I was Sudent Council President ment I was Queen instead of a Princess like the other female students. 

I simply waved, giving them my best smile. Alexander and Anthony were still behind me, looking somewhat like body guards than students. I could hear other students talking and chattering, asking each other if they knew how the boys were.  

I turned and looked back at them. "Listen, I just told you two to follow till we got to the school, not all around the school. Go find the office and get your class listings or something. I'm busy..." They suddenly smirked at each other, which kinda scared me. When most people smirk, that means their up to no good. I sighed lightly and turned away from them, not wanting to find out what they were planning.  

I froze up and my eyes widen lightly as I felt two pairs of cold soft lips peck my cheeks. I put my hands on my face as they stood infront of me. I was turning red from embaressment. Did they really just kiss me?! Alexander grinned. 

"Well?...Cat got your tongue or something?" He asked with a smirk. Anthony took a step toward me, grabing my chin inbetween his index finger and thumb. His face inches away from mine, I could feel his hot breath tickle my nose. "Or maybe she wants a kiss on the lips?~" Smirking as well, he spoke in a seductive tone. My whole face was as red as a cherry. I was speachless from shock. He let out a short sigh. "Exspect more of this....Queen..." He let go of me and the both walked toward the office. I looked at my hand. "did...they just...." I whispered to my self. I glanced around, seeing every other student stare at me with shock.  

I cleared my throat and spoke. "Please carry on with your day, this was nothing. So please ignore this situation." I stood at attention as I made my way to the student council room. Was this all really happening?

_----Later that day, around fourth hour----_

I was sitting in my chair, writting the notes that were on the board of Mister Toconit's class. Chemical Science. Suddenly the speakers blured on. "Would Ms. Student Council President please come to the frount desk...That is all." I sighed as everyone in class looked at me in praise. I pack up my stuff and walked to the door. Bowing to the teacher on my way out. "Have a good day Mister Toconit." With that, I walked out the class and down toward the office.

My phone suddenly rang, looking at the caller ID I saw it was the Vice President. I answered.

"Hey Christmas, whats goi-"

"Quick Rose! You have to hurry to the front desk! It's the new students! They got into a fight and they are hurt pretty bad!"

"What?! They just got here!!! UGH! I'm on my way! Hold on!" I hung up and ran toward the office.

I swung the door open, looking around, seeing the Captain and Assistant of the Judo club being held back by the Principle and his secretary. "Whats going on here?!" I yelled quite loudly. The Captain and Assistant stoped the struggling and bowed infront of me. The Principle steped back and so did his help, returning back to their stations. I stepped infront of the two head Judo team members and growled lowly. "Now.....you two, tell me what happened..." Never leaving their position, the captain spoke. "We-well Queen, after seeing what those two guys did to you this morning, we thought....maybe...w-we sho-"

"Should teach....them a lesson." The assistant took turn to speak. 

"How bad?" I peek at the head nurse. She looked at the clip board, scaning through it then heading it to me. "Nothing too serious, just a lot of brusing in the chest and side area of the body and some on the face, the cheeks to be more precise." I scaned the clip board myself before handing it to the Nurse again. Thank goodness I was training in the medical field.