【》Chapter 6《】

Eyyy haii there nice to meet chuu

HAHAHA LOLOL SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN TWO WEEKS, okai sorry school is eating me right now,we even have to go up against schools XD

I did took interest in games that were there to compete like:

Table Tennis (Lol,I just a like the game never even played it XD)

Darts (played this like last years intramurals,mind you that I'm the only member in my whole team ever picked darts XD I'm crying cause I made my team 2nd place 😂👌🏻👍🏻)

Please tell me if I should join or nehh
〔Edit: i joined choir instead,met the PERSON i despised the most 😤😒😑
____________________________

【≫『No one's POV』≪】

Everyone looked at All Might as he begin talking, "Now that your ready,it's time for combat training, "Sir,this is the fake city from our entrance exam,dose that mean we'll be conducting urban battles again?",Tenya raised is hand while asking All Might, "Not quite! I'm going to move you two steps ahead! Most of the villain fights you see on the news take place outside. However,statistically speaking some fights takes place indoors,think about it.. .. Backroom deals,home invasions,secret underground lairs,truly intelligent criminals stay hidden in the shadows. For this training exercise you'll be split into teams of good guys and bad guys and fight two-on-two indoor battles!",All Might explained, "Isn't this a little bit advanced?",Tsuyu asked, "The best training is what you get in the battle field! But remember you can't just punch a robot this time,your dealing with actual people now.".

"Sir,will you be the one deciding who wins?"

"How much can we hurt the other team."

"Do we need to get worried about the losers getting expelled like earlier?"

"Will you be splitting us based on chance or comparative skills?"

"Isn't this cape sparkly?"

"Oh! Oh! I want N/n - chan to be my partner!!"

"I-I wasn't even down talking!?",All Might complained quietly, "Alright listen up,the situation is this,the villains has hidden a nuclear missile somewhere in their hide out. The Heroes must try to foil there plans,to do that the good guys either have to capture the villains or recover the weapons,likewise the bad guys succeed either they protect their play load or capture the heroes.",All might ended his explanation.

'I see! So this is what uncle was talking about last night... .. it's just like a video game! This either goes me and my teammates way,or rather the opposing teams way,either way I've thought up a plan for both hero and villain sides!',Y/n thought while listening to the teacher. "Times limited that's why we'll choose teams by drawing lots!",All might held a yellow box in his hands, "Isn't there another way better way?",Tenya asked, "Think about it,pros often have to team up with heroes from different agencies in the spot. So maybe that's a reason we're seeing this here!", Midoriya explained to Tenya. "Yes I see,life is a random series of events. Excuse my rudeness.",Tenya bowed and apologized.