【》Chapter 1 《】

HAIII ITZZ le first chappy,also my writing style changes a lot XDDD please be nice. xD

Also I'm lazy sooo this is not checked TWICE but at least a few times so if there's a mistake just forget it wasn't there mmky?
___________________________

【「《 Last Night 》」】

【「《Y/n POV.》」】

Clink.. Clack!**

Spoons and forks tapping silently on the plates as me and my parents ate our dinner silently.

'.  . . . .. .'

It was silent,only the sound that stands out was crickets,branch hitting the window in the windy night. Not until my Mom speaks,"Y/n.. . . Me and your dad were wondering what High School are you going to be attending? ",Mom stops for a bit to look at her husband,"We have plenty of letters from Hero High Schools asking if you could attend them. But of course we can't really force you right? We were just asking what school do you have in mind that's all.",Mom smiled as she looks at me,I was hesitant at first of course but my ambition pushed me further as I quickly answered them,"U.A is without a doubt I'm going to definitely attend!",I slammed my hands on the table that startled my parents,my e/c glossy and sparkly as always. My parents where startled at my outburst.

"I want to be there because Uncle went there!! I even got a recommendation into attending there by the Principle himself! I can't possibly refuse! And you guys also went there right!? I want to be just like you both! So I'm going there!",My parents looked at each other then grinned stupidly at one another,"Then! We'll both apply you to U.A bur let's finish our dinner,you have your last school day tomorrow. Then after that it's straight to training for the next ten months. I'm sure your aware that your going to be applying for the Hero course right?", Father said with his might,"Then you better finish up Y/n! You may want to— -"

Creak.. ..!

My Mom and Dad were surprised to see that my plate was empty," I'm going to bed now! Good night you two!",y/n closed the door and went to bed. The couple looked back at their now retreating figure of there daughter,"She's quite the enthusiastic child we have don't we honey?",Dad looked at mom grinning,"We sure do! She'll be a great hero just like him.. ." She smiled happily looking at the door her daughter exited from.

【「《 Present 》」】

Ring!! Ring!!.. . .

After hearing my alarm go off I pushed my self out of my bed and walked to my bathroom mirror,I stood there for what seems like hours passed staring at my face,'Okay Y/n! You can do this! All you have to do is to your best! First meet the principal for my test so I can pass for the Hero Course.Then next is.. . .. ...My outfit for the test! I have to make sure it dosen't get in my way!' I quickly had a outfit in mind.

(Just imagine you wearing shorts and Combat boots xD)