Alexander Price (13)

Chapter Thirteen

I woke up to find myself in a strange room. There was a window that allowed the moons light to seep through and cast a glow on the bed I was on. Suddenly something snaked around my waist and I was pulled against a warm body. Flashes of what happened last night ran through my mind and I blushed. I heard heavy breathing and when I breathed in I smelt Alexanders cologne. My heart fluttered, I was in his arms. I looked up and saw his sleeping face, it was calm, his breathing heavy but even. I put my hands on his chest and I gasped when I made contact with bare skin. My hands lightly ran down his pecs to his abs before...

Oh my... I blushed when my fingers brushed against his cóck. I bit my lip and wondered if I was naked, I felt my body and found that I was still wearing my dress however it was pulled up around my hips leaving my legs and woman area bare. I shivered with delight and wondered if it would be wrong to grab those thick fingers of his and pleasure myself with them... My body heated at the thought and I quickly smacked it away. That was completely inappropriate.

He began moving, bringing my body closer to his with the arm that was under me and then grabbing my thigh with his other hand and pulling it on top of his body. Moisture began to form between my thighs as his hand traced my leg down to my butt cheek. He cupped it in his hand and moaned slightly.  "You have an amazing ass, do you know that Victoria?" He mumbled and my cheeks flamed.

"How long have you been awake for?" I asked, wondering if he felt my hand brush his manhood.

"You woke me when your fingers touched my cóck" he replied and my face went red with humiliation, he pressed his lower half between my thighs and I moaned when I felt that it was hard. "I want to be deep inside of you Victoria" he stated as he suddenly rolled us over so that he was on top. His words made my püssy ache for his touch. He bent down and took my ear lobe between his teeth, lightly tugging on it, "I want to be balls deep inside your cünt" he mutters and I almost moan again.

I feel the zipper on the back of my dress go down and I arch my back for him before he pulls the straps down my arms and then slides the fabric off of my body. My body was naked under his lustful gaze. I watched as his bent down and took a nîpple into his mouth. I gasped at the erotic feeling, the warmth of his mouth causing a shiver to roll down my spine, the swipe of his tongue made my nîpples harden and the way he lightly nibbled on it made me moan. The hand that wasn't holding his weight off me ran down my stomach before he wrapped it around my thigh and put my ankle on his shoulder.

I whimpered as I felt his fingers lightly touch my clîtoris, playing with it between two fingers before rubbing down on it. I moaned and arched my back, pushing my breast further into his mouth. "Alexander please" I beg, unable to hide how fücking horny I was.

He groans before kissing his way up to my ear. His hand leaves my wet püssy and I whimper, he hovers above me before I feel his thick cóck rub lightly against my püssy. I gasp and wrap my legs around the back of his legs, hoping to push him into me by digging my heels into the back of his thighs. "Say that again" he murmured, I'm confused for a second before I realise what he wants me to do.

So arching my back, so that I'm pressing my breasts into him I moan, "Alexander please fück me, I want to feel your cóck inside my cünt"

At that he slams into me making me cry out with both pain and pleasure. His girth spread me and he continued to push in until he had given me everything. I dug my nails into his shoulder blades as my püssy got used to his size. He gripped my hips, lifting my butt off the sheets before he pulled out and slammed into me again. I moan out as I feel his cóck fill me, I clench my püssy as he pulls out and he groans before thrusting inside making me whimper with pleasure.