Chapter Twenty Five: Lemonade

(A/N): okay cheesy chapter title haha just a little disclaimer here at the beginning to let all of you know that, incase you didn't guess from the title, this chapter is gonna get steamy. You can skip this chapter if you are easily offended by, or just don't like lemons involving Masamune, as it isn't really important to the plot. Now, if you chose to skip my warning and read anyway,  I don't wanna hear none of  y'all say "But Ellie-san, you didn't warn me that there would be sexual content!" Because to that I would say "HA!" Not that you'd want to skip this chapter anyway,right? I mean it is Masamune you're about to have some fun with...okay I'll shut up now. On with the story!

Masamune brought me back home where, as he had mentioned, Kojuro was absent. The house was indeedto ourselves, and it was quiet...but not for long.

Masamune carried me to my room, and closed the door after us. Without saying anything, he just sat me on my bed and kissed me long and deeply, our tongues meeting occasionally. It was quiet, except for the sound of the smacking of our lips. I thought I heard him moan my name but I was too caught up in his lips to really pay attention.

After I removed his helmet, I entangled my fingers in his hair, grabbing slightly. He kissed his way to my neck and gently licked. I moaned a little bit, enjoying the sensation.

"This is about where we were last time, huh? Only this time,don't count on anyone to save you from me." He looked at me with a gleam in his eye I had never seen before.

"Who says I need saving?" I returned the smirk. I sat him up and climbed on top of his lap.

"Now that's my kinda party." He attached his lips to mine, and trailed his hands up my shirt to grab my breasts. He removed my shirt soon after, and trailed his tongue all over my chest. My grip tightened in his hair.

"Oh you like that huh?" He asked, as he listened to my moaning and gasping then continues to lick around my breasts, stopping occasionally to flick his tongue on my nipples.

He picked me up and lay me down on the bed gently and climbed on top of me. When all of our clothes were removed, he felt the need to cover us with my blankets for some reason. I didn't ask. I still saw his sexy body, so I didn't care.

I wanted him so badly. I wanted his body on mine. I felt so protected when he lay over me like that, just like last time. Yes. I belonged with Masamune.  I was destined to be his, from the very moment he found me.

As I was lost in my thoughts and loving Masamune more and more with every move he made, he held onto my hips and entered me. The uncomfortable stinging snapped me out of my daydreaming, and caused me to grip his shoulders tightly.

"(Y/N). Are you okay?" Masamune asked in a soft whisper.

"I'm not understanding what's so great about this but yes, I'm okay." I answered and urged him to continue.

It got less painful with time, which I was thankful for. After a moment or two, I was actually kinda starting to enjoy it. I wrapped my legs around his waist and rocked my hips with his, never once loosening my grip.

I moaned a little louder when Masamune hit a sweet nerve within me.

"Will you two keep it down???" We heard Kojuro yell.

"Dammit! I thought he was gonna work in the fields." Masamune yelled then seemed like he was gonna get up to confront Kojuro but I held him there and brought his face to mine to continue kissing him. He didn't seem to mind.

Masamune played with my breasts and nibbled my neck as he thrusted his hips into mine. 

I couldn't help it! I moaned loudly, and part of me didn't even care who heard us. I wanted more, more of him.  I felt like I couldn't get enough!

I felt myself tensing up. Part of me wanted to stop, but it was as if my hips decided to move on their own to reach a feeling I was dying to feel. All at once, I couldn't move, but felt so amazing everywhere.  My grip around Masamune tightened as my body fell into agonizing ecstasy, writhing in the pleasure he bestowed on me.

He looked at me,  both of us out of breath,  before his body collapsed over mine.