I cared so much for Mitch (still do). I'm still in love with him. Not a day goes by where I don't think about him. Having him wrapped around my arms, safe. His beautiful brown eyes staring up at me with dilated pupils. His gorgeous, white smile whenever I make some dumb joke.

Never, ever did he leave my mind.

I clearly left his, though.

He was so enticed by Avi. Avi has a deep voice. Avi has brown hair and brown eyes, just like Mitch! Avi this, Avi that. Blah blah blah. Stupid. Is he even gay?

I'm not jealous.

It's whatever, though. I'll find someone. Just gotta find by way back up the top of the ladder. There's plenty of fish in the sea! It's just that I'm only attracted to small omega boys, with brown hair, brown eyes-.

I'm doomed.

-

The only person I've really been in contact with is Kirstie. We got over with whatever happened weeks ago, and she broke up with Jeremy.

Thank god. Never have to see that pile of trash, poor excuse for an alpha ever again. I really hated him.

Kirstie and I planned on just seeing where the future takes us and get an apartment together. I originally saved up the money to do so for Mitch and I, but that doesn't seem to be happening any time soon. Kirstie also was doing the same thing for her and Jeremy, but that's also not gonna happen.

-

The bell rang for the start of the school day, and I grabbed my book to head to class.

Luckily since it's the last week of school, we are just watching dumb movies in every class so we got to sit wherever we wanted to. Yet, participation is a grade at my school, so if I could I would have just taken this week off. I sat at a desk by myself in the back of the room, ignoring the pile of students walking through the door. I heard a familiar laugh though, and glanced up to see Mitch and Avi strolling in together.

I furrowed my brows together in confusion. Avi isn't even in this class.

"Mr. Kaplan, you aren't supposed to be in this room, go back to class," the teacher instructed, looking down at the alpha,

"Of course, I was just walking Mitchie here to his first class. I'll be on my way, sir,"

Mitchie??

"Mhmm, right then," the teacher mumbled and went to sit at his desk.

I watched the Avi and Mitch hug and say goodbye, but something definitely caught my attention, however.

The small peck on the cheek Mitch gave Avi.

Are you kidding?

I felt my face flush red with anger, and I was about to stand until Mitch turned to walk away and we made eye contact.

Quickly, I calmed myself down and pretended to text on my phone. Once I saw Mitch sit down at a desk, I sighed in relief. That was close.

Hopefully I wasn't too obvious.

-

It was only half way into the period and I couldn't stop staring at the back of Mitch's head.

He was still making me feel all these kinds of emotions.

Anger, nostalgia, sadness, even fear.

I was angry at myself for losing such an amazing human being.

I was nostalgic because I remembered all of the great memories we had together.

I was sad for when he broke up with me.

And I fear that Avi is replacing me.

But what can I do?

Mitch wants nothing to do with me. I bet he doesn't even think about me anymore.

Before I know it, the bell rang for next period and I quickly collected my things and rushed out of the classroom.

-

It was the end of the day, but Mitch was all that was on my mind. Still.

I grabbed my keys out of my locker and placed my school stuff within it, shutting the door. I spotted Mitch and Avi down the hallway, holding hands.

I felt my head spin, as if I just got a huge migraine. I pressed my hand onto my temple, trying to seize the pain. A hand was on my back and I heard a familiar voice saying my name. But all I could think about was Mitch. Mitch was mine. Mitch is mine.

Before I know it, my eyesight went black and I felt numb.

-

Sorry this was short :(

Next chapter will be JUICY tho!!

together, always जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें