Info on My Ex Boyfriend

As you know, I have an Ex who used me for grades and dumped me in front of the whole school and kissed my enemy.

Here's the info on him.

His name is Kamron Gillias. He's a year older than me, same grade as me, a blonde, blue eyes, tan skin. He thinks of ideas for inventions that can change the world like shoes that make you go fast like Sonic the Hedgehog. He's dull with school and an asshole.

He was told by the teacher if he didn't pass the CRCT he be missing the next grade. So since he couldn't figure out his classes he thought of a way to get his grades up by using a girl who was smart and wanted to be loved. Me.

He flirted with me a few times which I was flustered and shocked that he liked me. He asked me out which I said yes to and I immediately started helping him with his studying. After the CRCT tests were done I was looking at my old flip phone at music when he came up to me with my bully/enemy Kalliy Roberts and dumped me the harshest way possible them kissed Kalliy. I had tears in my eye and ran to the girls bathroom locking myself in the stall and broke down in tears and sobs.

But strange thing happened. I felt someone bring me into there chest hugging me by the waist.

I ignored it since I was seeing figures since I was 5.

Then after Kamron dumped me he didn't even have the guts to look at me.

Me and Stitched's guts our telling us Reala did something to him.

If he did I swear on my Iydea that I'm attacking Reala with the sweetest kisses ever.

Yep. My life is a complete shit.

BloodyKidneyPrincess
NotSuchaSweetie
Xx__Rosetta__xX
AmeliaDeath-chan
It_Hurts_A_Lot
the_laurmau_fangirl