Forever and Always (Sad Ending)

Grell's P.O.V

I felt my legs freeze. Skylar grinned at me with the most twisted smile I have ever seen in my life as she stabbed (Y/n) with her own death scythe her cinema record going out in every way possible is a beautiful display of blue light. My eyes widen as I looked at her face. Tears coming down her sweet face, her eyes widen in pain mouth slightly open. Skylar moved back the scythe covered in her blood before cutting the record the scythe collecting it.

"(Y/N)!!!" I screamed and looked at Skylar who turned to me (Y/n)'s body dropping to the ground like a rag doll. My eyes widen, I swore I could see red... such a bitter color at this point in my option. Skylar started to walk towards me but I grabbed my scythe and started the engine not even being able to think of what was going on right now my body moving on its own. "You monster," I snarled out and ran towards her and slashed at her getting a hit on her side going beyond where she was standing. I looked back at her disgusted as she turned around and tried to slash at me but I remove of my hands from the heavy machine and grabbed the blade with my hand.

"What the hell!?' she questioned as I gripped it tighter making it harder for her to move it around freely and I jabbed my own scythe, what was admittedly a bit harder with only one hand, forward and hit her chest  her own record coming out and her grip loosening on (Y/n)'s scythe. I dropped my own scythe to the ground and grabbed the handle of (Y/n)'s and cut the record in half with my beloved's blade and watched as the angel dropped to the ground.... I growled and lifted up the blade again and started to stab the angel's blood going all over the room. I grunted and panted.

"I !-" I stabbed into her again blood getting all over my clothing "REMEBER!-" and again, now my clothing was so soaked this blood was NEVER getting out "WHY!-" and once again, harder then before the blood now coating the walls "I LOVE-" again  the blood coming out had lessened quite a bit but I didn't care, a bit was still gushing out,"THIS COLOR!-" and again I knew this was a waste of time but didn't care at this point "SO MUCH!!!" I screamed as I finished with my stress refile dropping to the ground out of breath and tried and looked at ang- no.... she was nothing like an angel SHOULD be.... granted that is all of the angel's I have met at this point dead body, "R-Rot in hell... bitch," I panted out and got up shaking and looked at (Y/n)'s dead body and picked it up. I didn't say anything and just walked away. Will and (F/n)'s ran up to me.

"The human dolls stopped moving, wh-" I blocked the voice of (F/n)'s out and kept walking not looking at them. I stared down at (Y/n)'s body trying not to cry. I shook off my tears not listen to the muffled voices of William and (F/n). I didn't care enough... I got only a few steps away from the building before I dropped to the ground holding her body and had tears pouring out of my eyes and looked up at the sky that was now night the full moon up in the clouds.

"Goodbye... (Y/n)... " I wished and started to cry out louder sobs racking my body as I cradled the body of the dead girl "I am sorry I couldn't save you..." I whispered to her stroking her hair but it was getting wet quite quickly. "I will love you...." I whispered before I got up walking back walking right past (F/n) and William. I could hear both of them following me but didn't care anymore... nothing matter at this point to me.... I walked into the room and picked up (Y/n)'s scythe and lifted it up. I took one quick breath, "I will love you..." I said a bit louder then before and started to slam the scythe down "Forever and Always,"

(This is the Sad ending! I am going to write a happy one for those who would like one!)