She looked at my hand and noticed the bandage

“What happened to your hand?” she asked worriedly

“I had an accident earlier” I told her.

Sidney held my injured hand and gently rubbed on her face

“I hope it doesn’t hurt much anymore” she said

“It stings a little, but I can manage it” I said “Want to come in?”

“Can I?” she asked

“Let’s go in” I showed her the beer “Wanna watch some classic movies with me?”

Sidney laughed

“Classic movies? Like old ones?” She asked

“If you don’t want to then you’re not invited” I told her

“I’m interested in classic movies Lev” she said

I raised one of my brows

“Really?” I asked

“Do you have ‘Kiss me Deadly’?” she asked

“Okay, we’re watching that first”

I took out the apartment keys from my bag and opened the door. As we got in I locked the door (the street my apartment in is notorious for robberies) and showed Sidney my small apartment

“Well this is the kitchen” as I pointed at the kitchen

We walked into the living room and I placed the beer on the table in front of the couch.

“Make yourself at home, I’m going to feed Skittles” I told her

“Okay” Sidney sat on the couch as she looked at the pictures I have on display on the table

I went to the kitchen to find my blood on the counter and Skittle’s bowl empty. I took out a can of cat food from the cabinet and the looked for the can opener I lost a month ago in a drawer.

“Is Skittles a cat?” asked Sidney from the living room

“Yeah she is” I answered as I look through the drawers.

After opening a few drawers, I found the can opener hidden under some kitchen towels. I wonder how that ended up there. I opened the can with it and then placed the food into Skittle’s bowl. After cleaning up the blood, I proceed to look for Skittles. She wasn’t in the kitchen so I decided to start looking for her in the living room. As I stepped foot on the living room, I saw Skittles on Sidney’s lap.

“There you are” I said as I walked to Sidney.

“She’s a sweet cat” said Sidney as she caressed Skittle’s fur

“Meow” Skittle purred and then licked Sidney’s hand

“She likes you Sid” I told her

“I like Skittles too” said Sidney

I took Skittles from Sidney’s lap

“It’s time for you to eat Skittles” I sent her to the kitchen

I took out my laptop from my room and placed it on the table in front of the couch. I turned it on and then played the movie ‘Kiss Me Deadly”.

“Want anything else?” I asked Sidney

“A blanked would be nice” She told me

I went back to my room and took my blanket from the bed and carried it to the couch. We snuggled into the blanket and started watching the movie.

It’s a long three-hour movie. In black and white. Yes I know it’s boring but it’s a classic one. I’m slowly dozing off, I’m tired of all the work today but I couldn’t shake off the feeling that I’ve forgot something. Wait, I forgot to drop by Cara’s place.

I checked on Sidney and I found her fast asleep on her side of the couch. I took my phone from my pocket and dialed Cara’s number, soon enough she picked it up.

“Hey squishy!” said Cara over the phone

I could hear club music booming.

“You’re partying again?” I asked her even though I know the answer

“I’m out with my friends tonight” she said loud on the phone

“Okay. I was just checking up if you’re okay” I told her

“What? I can’t hear you! The music is too loud!” Cara kept on saying things but I couldn’t hear her properly.

“Okay, well good night then Cara” I ended the call.

Well that’s done, I’ll just enjoy this movie.

“That was sneaky of you Lev” said Sid as she opened her eyes

“You’re awake?” I asked her “But you were asleep when I checked”

“I was” Sidney yawned “Cara’s voice was so loud I woke up”

“Sorry” I apologized.

We both watched the movie again. As the time passed, Sidney started to lean on me and I just let her. I rested my left arm on her hips and I’ve realized her body was in perfect shape. I started to caress her leg and her skin was so soft. Sid giggled and rested her head on my chest. I scanned her body and she was wearing a fit tank top with long sleeves over it paired up with red skin-tight jeans. Taking advantage of the situation, I made my move

“Levy-” Sid called me

“Shh” I said “Just watch the movie”

(SEX SCENE EVERYONE)

I started kissing her neck, slowly moving to her shoulders. I bit her ear as she squealed in pain. I could see her skin getting goose bumps and I know it’s turning her on. I held her breasts and slowly squeezed them as I continued kissing her neck. Sidney started to moan to it and soon enough I made her lay on the couch with me on top of her, kissing her lips. As we kissed I ran my fingers through her hair, fixing it so I could see her beautiful face. I ran my lips to her neck and again kissed it as I slipped my fingers into her jeans. She moans as I start to rub her clit and I could feel her getting wet. I rubbed her clit faster and faster until she would want me to stop and I did.

I kissed her again and in the process, taking off her top. I unhook her bra and threw it on the floor then I began sucking her tits. She moans so loud to the rhythm of my sucking and I slipped my fingers into her jeans and rub her clit again. This went on until I couldn’t handle it anymore. I took off her jeans as Sidney took off my clothes.

We kissed and she wrapped her legs onto my body. I sat up, carrying her on my lap and I continued pleasuring her. We kissed as our bodies rubbed with each other, I caress her arms as she started taking off my jeans. We were then in our underwear and I’ve decided to fuck her on the floor.

I placed her flat on the floor as I teasingly took off her panties. I kissed her inner thighs making her moan. I cupped her breasts as I slowly trail my lips to her clit. As I reach her, I could see how wet she is. I slowly rub her clit making her moan for more, the longer I rubbed, the louder her moans become.

Just as she could take another breath I thrust two of my fingers in her making her scream in pleasure. I fucked her slow at first to let her catch her breath but as she moaned more and more I fucked her faster. Soon enough I was fucking her so fast that she would grab on anything she can and braced herself for more. She started moaning my name, oh it’s music.

I stopped and flipped her over, I’m fucking her doggy style. I insert my fingers in her fast. Sidney moans to my rhythm and I fuck her harder and faster. I fucked her so good that she came on my fingers. I pulled out my fingers and examine the cum. I giggle then insert them in again.

Again and again Sidney would cum, there was no stop to it. But soon enough I got tired. I kissed her lips deep and held her breasts as we laid flat on the floor. Sidney rested on my chest and we fall asleep.