Chapter Four

Sorry for the super late update, I had a very bizzare and busy life going on. But here you guys go! :)

Please support my story by voting! :D

xoxoxox

---------------------------------------------------------------

It’s been two weeks since I had sex with Sidney. We have been hooking up every night ever since. Don’t get it wrong, we’re not together.

Today is an outdoor shoot. We’re shooting a commercial for a fashion company in Times Square. I’m in charge with crowd control and set and the crowd is such a pain in the ass. Cara is one of the models and she has a lot of fans. I can see some taking pictures of her, even bringing a sign for her. I’ve been getting security up tight since I don’t want anything disastrous to happen.

“Levy, come here” called boss

I went to boss and waited for his instructions

“See those people?” said boss as he pointed at the group of people gathering at the subway station entrance “Don’t let them block the way and make sure they don’t get into the shot”

“Got it sir”

I got some of the crew and told them to let those people get away from the subway to out of frame. It took them a while to do it but it wasn’t too long.

“Okay we’re ready to shoot this scene sir!” I shouted at boss

Boss gave me the ok sign and he had the cameras rolling.

The commercial concept was having the models climb up the subway in a hurry ‘cause they’re late for ‘work’ but even though they we’re walking fast, people stared at them for their clothes made them look ‘hassle free’. It took a couple of shots to get the subway scene right. When it came for the models to climb up the stairs, I could see Cara in the middle (there were three of them) of them and they fashionably walked hurriedly.

The shot was going great until the crowd got a little more aggressive. Boss had to stop the shoot and I had to get the crowd in control. The paparazzi arrived (remarkably late) and they were causing an uproar, slowly destroying the barrier that sits between us and the crowd. As I arrived at the barrier, I know the crew can’t handle it anymore so I gave boss a signal to wrap up the models.

“Models in the trailer now!” ordered boss.

Half of the remaining crew led the models to the trailer as the others fixed the set but just as everything would be okay, the paparazzi with some fans broke the barrier and rushed to the models.

It was a mess. Everybody ran to catch up with their favorite models. I had to get the crew to safety so I told them to get away from the raging crowd.

It took over half an hour for the crowd to be controlled. The police came and they’ve got the crowd in control. Boss had to finish the shoot, we were behind due to the uproar.

I ordered the crew to fix whatever’s wrong with the set and after we proceeded to shoot.

“Levy, come here” called boss

I came close to boss while he is watching the shoot

“Look how natural they act?” he said as he pointed at the models “It’s like they aren’t even there”

“Yeah” I agreed “It’s like they’re just like any ordinary person going to work”

But the clothes stood out. Cara was wearing a white sleeveless top tucked in by a black below knee-length tight skirt topped up with a red leather coat and red smoking hot heels. I couldn’t stop staring at her.