"보고싶어요" (You Didn't)

"Remember the day I borrowed your Car and dented it?"

"Whoa!!! Ahh~~ Jinjja.. Hyung's really rich!!!" Ryeowook beamed as soon as he saw You came out from the new BMW model car.

You scratched your head shyly. "Appa forced me to have this one.. Though I told him the old one's still in good condition.." You're always humble. Kind and Cheapstake- but in a good way. You always make sure that Aboeji won't spend a cent on you and your needs since you debuted as a Singer. For the reason that you always thought you failed him as a Son. You just don't know how proud he is to what you are now and how much he loves you Min. How he wants to shower you a lot of things, but you always refuse it.

"You wanna try driving it?" you asked turning your gaze to me.

I'd really love to. "But Aboeji.."

"Tsschh. Appa won't mind. Go.." you shove your keys into my hand leaving me speechless.

You always trust me this much. That's why I'm afraid to commit any form of mistake that might get you disappointed with me.

But the odds weren't on my favor that time.

As soon as I left the dorm to pick up my KyuLine, a bus collided with me in the intersection. I tried to avoid it and the further damage, but I ended up crashing your car against the wall and the bus on your car's compartment.

It wasn't far from the dorm, As what Ryeowook said you both saw it, Then ran towards our direction. I was expecting your outburst. It's the very first gift you've ever accepted from your father, and I wrecked it.

"Are you okay?" you patted my cheek, trying to wake me up to my senses.

I felt tears welling up in the corner of my eyes. I wanted to tell you I'm scared but I can't. My pride won't. "Your car.." I sttutered guiltily.

"Are you hurt?" you asked, while I saw Ryeowook talked to the bus driver.

I shook my head. "but your car.. It's wre-" you suddenly hugged me tight. Like your life depended on it.

"Don't scare me like that.. Ever again." you whispered.

"I thought you'd Kill me.. but you didn't..."

--------------------KYUMIN--------------------

The night you had your first kissing scene onstage as an actor, I never told you where I went. You called me a hundred of times- literally, and flooded my inbox, but got no reply.

You looked for me everywhere the moment you got off the theater hoping you'd find me, but you didn't. Until Ryeowook texted you to come home because 'the jerk is home' I remembered him texted you that, and I clearly heard you cursing him for calling me a jerk when you got home.

Remember how wasted I am when you entered the room? I reeked in alcohol. I began mumbling a lot of things and cursing you for making me jealous which you didn't mind. You even literally jumped off the bed that time and made me a coffee to feel better.

and..

"Remember, that was the night I vomitted all over your new carpet too.. I thought you'd hate me.. but you didn't."

--------------------KYUMIN--------------------

"Remember when I dragged you to beach and you said it would snow, and it did?"

It was in Gwangalli, Busan.

"Please hyung.. I always have dreamed to walk with you under the stars.." I begged.