1

Y/n's POV
My f/c (favorite color) bag slung over my shoulder, my eyes wandered around the school hallway. In the far end of the corner, a girl with a beanie and black hair was talking to a chubby boy with orange hair, and in the other corner a goblin-like woman walking out of a room. Is this some kind of joke? Her green skin looked scarily realistic. When she brushed past me, I cringed. It's got to be makeup. I found a bench and sat down. I pulled my binder out of my bag and pulled out my class schedule. First class- "Hiiiiii!!!!!" A cheerful voice yelled from in front of me. I looked up curiously to see a girl with long blonde hair, an odd and somewhat tacky outfit, matched with a wand with little wings on it. I was about to say hello when she spoke again. "Are you new here? I haven't seen you here before! Oh, I love new students!!" Am I the only one at this school who thinks this girl is kind of... strange? "Yeah, I'm new. Do you know how to get to..." I glanced down at my schedule again. "English?" She nodded enthusiastically. I was about to stand up on my own when she grabbed my hand tightly and pulled me off the bench, then dragged me down the hall. "What's your name? I'm Star Butterfly!" This is a joke that somebody from my old school set up, isn't it? "Your kidding, right?" She stopped dead in her tracks and turned to look at me. "No. No it isn't." Oh. Geez. "Sorry. I'm Y/n (Your name)." Her face curved into a grin again and she started to giggle. "Okay, English is my first class too. It's just down the hall, come on!" Once gain she pulled me down the hall, occasionally high-fiving students. I noticed a locker number, 36. I skidded my heels on the ground. "One second, this is my locker." I skimmed through my binder, then finally found a slip that had my locker combination on it. I opened my locker and placed my bag and all my other books aside from English, then shut it.

Star was entering the classroom when I was done, and I ran to catch up with her. When I walked in the classroom, the goblin lady was inside. I entered just as a bell started to ring. Early is better than late! Students flooded into the room as the bell stopped ringing. There ended up being one empty seat by a window, one desk away from Star. Right in the middle of us there was a brown haired boy with a red hoodie. "Hey Marco, this is the new girl, Y/n!!" Star exclaimed. Marco turned to face me and I waved. "Hey-" "Alright class, quiet down." The goblin lady walked into the room and I shuddered. Not this lady. Class started, and I thought I caught Marco staring at me a few times, but most of the time. I want to get better grades at this school than my old school. I caught Marco staring at me one ore time before the ball rang, signifying the end of class. I checked my schedule, and Science was next. Star and Marco were in a different class, so we agreed to meet up at lunch.

"Hi Y/n!!" Star shouted, her hand high in the air, waving me over to a table in the corner were she and Marco were eating lunch. I carried my bag lunch over and sat down next to Star, across from Marco. "So Y/n, this is Marco Diaz and we live in the same house but we're not related because I'm a princess from planet Mewni." Star burst out so fast I could barely understand what she was saying. "Space princess, huh." I said jokingly. "No, it's true. Her wand is real, too." Marco states through bites of whatever kind of burger that was. I reached into my lunch bag and pulled out f/f (Favorite food) that my mom had packed. "Okay, let me get this straight. We have a goblin for a teacher-" "That might be my fault!" Star cuts in. "-and your a magic space princess. With a magic space wand. Okay, if this is some sort of joke by the kids at my old school, it's lame compared to the other ones like DROPPING A BUCKET A CHEWED UO GUM INTO MY LAP. BECAUSE THAT WAS SOOOOO FUNNY." I said angrily. I can't believe they won't just give it up. "Since you won't believe me, I'll show you my wand works." Star stood on top on the lunch table bench. That wand is probably made of cardboard. She aimed it at the wall across the room from us and shouted, "Marshmallow fluff rainbow blast!!" This is so stupid. Nothing happened at first, then tons of fluff emerged somehow from her wand and swallowed the whole room. I was practically blinded. I felt around until I found a warm hand that must have been Marco's. I grabbed it and tried to breath through the fluff, but it was almost impossible. I heard another muffled shout, "Um... Magic cleanup rainbow blast!" Suddenly all the marshmallow fluff disappeared and I was left clutching Marco's hand. My face got warm and I snatched my hand away. "That wand..." Marco and Star waited eagerly for my response. "...Is LEGIT!!" I exclaimed. I just met a magic space princess.