Save me!

Saturday Morning
Emily slept in her bed. Until she heard a noise very loud beside her. "Beep, Beep ,Beep" it went. "Oh gosh I don't want to get up" she mumbled. She rubs her eyes "Good morning"she says to herself. She opens the bathroom door and turns on the water. While the water is running through her body she thinks "I wonder how Black Shadow looks like"she thinks. She steps out of the shower and goes back to her room. She opens her closet where there are a lot of beautiful clothes. Before she can even look for what to wear, She hears her phone vibrate. Bbbbzzzzzzzzz! She looks at her phone and reads a message:

Jake: Good morning Princess😍❤️
Emily: Hey babe ❤️
Jake: What are you doing today?
Emily: Nth might go to the park this afternoon
Jake: Oh Who's going with you!?😐

"Uh oh" I can't tell him I'm meeting someone especially if it's a guy he'll get mad!

Emily: No one,I'm going by myself just to relax
Jake: Oh ok careful babe talk to you later going to the gym💙

Emily takes a deep breathe, "I hate lying to him but if I told him he won't let me go" She turns off her phone and leaves it on the bed and she goes back to her closet.After a few minutes of searching she picks out a beautiful outfit.

She was so busy picking out her clothes she didn't even notice what time it was

She was so busy picking out her clothes she didn't even notice what time it was. " OMG its already 3:23 and I meet him at 4:00" Emily grabs a small bag and takes her phone. She goes running down the stairs but before she can reach the front door her brother stopped her " Where are you going" he asked while he raised his eyebrows. "I'm just going to the park with Daisy" she replies, meanwhile she sweating in the inside. "Hope he believed that" she thinks. "Oh ok" he replies. "You have to be home early remember that careful" he says. Emily locks the door of her house and starts walking to Elmers Park! She waks and walks thinking "Nothing is going to happen he's just a friend and were hanging out!" She goes to the store and buys some chips before getting there. "Gosh im hungry 😋"She finally hets to Elmers Park and stops to see a squirrel.

 "Gosh im hungry 😋"She finally hets to Elmers Park and stops to see a squirrel

"Awwww here you go" she says. She gives the squirrel a piece of the chip. "Aww your so cute" she said. She stands up and suddenly she feels a hand on her shoulder. She then turns around..

She sees a guy with dark brown hair

She sees a guy with dark brown hair."Umm are you Black Shadow?" She says. "Yes and you must be Emily!" "Yes im Emily!" She answers. "Lets walk around" he says. "Ok" she said. "Im Kevin by the way" he says trying to hold her hand! "What is he doing!" She thinks. She tries to put her hand in her back. "Dont be shy" he said. "Im not!" She said! They walk and walk and they talk. "Well this was nice but i have to go home" she says. Kevin stares at her." So umm bye". Before Emily can turn around Kevin grabs her hand and pushes her on his body. "What are you doing.." she asks. Kevin grabs her head hard and Emily tries to push him back."Shhh" he said "Dont be shy." "IM NOT SHY!" "LET GO OF ME"! "Hes to strong i cant push him away! Kevin leans towards her face. He kisses her..Emily with all her force tried to push him away but she couldnt! He takes her hand and puts them on his neck."Noo i dont want this" she thinks. He lifts her up..Until he finally lets go.. "WHAT WERE YOU DOING!! YOU FORCED ME TO KISS YOU WHAT THE HECK!" Emily slaps Kevin as hard as she can. "Wtf are you doing you bitch! Your coming with me!" He screams. He grabs Emilys hand hard. "Owww 😭" she said. "HELPP!" She screamed. "Stfu before i slap you" he whispers. Emily was scared. Why did i meet up with someone i dont know! She thinks. Im so stupid." They walk and Emily didnt say anything.. Until they got to a a black car. "Get in!" He said with a strong voice. Emily did as she was told." Give me your phone! He said. Emily gave him her phone and then he hit her head. Emily didnt think then she saw everything turning black. "I heard yelling and car noises outside until i couldn't hear a thing"... Then I finally wake up into some dark and creepy bedroom... i was scared..

"Someone help meee" she screams

"Someone help meee" she screams. She hears footsteps and tries to hide. "Shut up, theres no one here to help you!" Kevin said. "There will be someone in here in a few minutes!" He said slamming the door behind him. Emily starts to cry "Why is this happening to me😭" "Someone save me please" She turns around and sits on the floor. She hears footsteps again, she didnt care.. Until.. " Hello Emily.. Did you miss me?".....

Hey guys sorry i took so long to update. My phone wasn't working so i had to get a new one sorry. What did you think about this chapter though? I tried to make it long enough. Who did you think was the mysterious person in the end? Lol you have to wait and see. Hope you like this chapter!