where he kisses you

Alexander hamilton
*he will kiss you on the forehead to show you how much he appreciates you.

John Laurens
*he kisses you on the cheek but isn't afraid to mix it up sometimes.

Hercules mulligan
*this big teddy bear kisses you on the shoulder, not in a lusty manner, just to get your attention .

Marquis De lafayette (I am not even gonna try to write his full name)
*lafayette gives you simple but sweet kisses on the tip of you nose.

Aaron burr
*this man doesn't wait nor hesitate to give you kisses, his favorite place to kiss you is on your knuckles.

James Madison
*though he gets sick very often doesn't mean he always is his kisses are very loving and sweet he kisses your neck (non sexually unless you want It to be )

Thomas Jefferson
*This southern Casanova isn't shy at all. He is romantic and a huge flirt this man gives you little kisses on your collar bone which sometimes is lusty but sometimes he just want to show he loves you.

Phillip hamilton
His bouncy personality matches his beautiful freckles and curly locks his kisses can be shy but are too good to miss this cutie kisses you near your lips and if he feels really romantic he kisses you directly on them!

George Washington
He may be a little old but that doesn't stop this general from sweeping of you feet! His kisses are so loving and tender he loves to kiss you on the tip of your ear sometimes blowing in it just to give you thrilling chills and he loves every moment of it.

Hey guys this was suggested by the one and only  EragonzzDrgn follow them!(idk ur gender) theyre really cool!
P.s I am gonna try to update everyday

Peace ~💙