Other People

I woke up, like everyone else, warm in a bed, staring at the grey ceiling, looking round, 5 black walls and a polished dark wooden floor, a brown bed with black covers covered in rose petals, everywhere, red rose petals on the ground and the bed, next to me a small black glass table with a grey lamp, then a mirror and a long table next to the edge, with loads of pictures of "Other people" and models of Breyer and Schleich Horses collections.
Everything was silent, I get up in my usual pyjamas, wash up, then dress up in my finest clothes, edgy, keep my hair in a pony tail, put some mascara on and then get my leather jacket and leather shoes. I was off, in the taxi, arrive at school, I walk out and meet my bestie Kara. She smiles and greets me, I only smiled and waved, but looking over her shoulder a few times at Julian, I wasn't sure what happened earlier, if it was a dream. Kara was constantly pushing me until I looked at her directly "Hello??" She waved her hand in front of my face "Oh sorry..." She laughs "K, we have an exam today," my pupils enlarge "Is it English Lit?" I ask "Uhuhh" She replies "K..." I look over again and see Julian starring at me, I then quickly look back at Kara "Yeaaah, we do," Kara tilts her head "Are you OK?" She asks "Yeah, why?" She looks directly in my eyes "Well you're not acting like yourself?" I look over at her "I'm always myself what are you talking about?" I smile "K, midget" she leaves "Oi just because I'm shorter than you doesn't make me a midget, I'm taller than everyone else in ... year 7... but sadly in year 8 everyone's taller, and I'm only year 9.." she disappears while I continued and look over, I walk off into the distance too.
I arrive in line for the exam, beside me Julian was standing, I look and stare at him, he does too, but then I look away and smile at the guy behind me.
Few hours later we were going in, I was waiting, I see Julian stare at me, looking at me, we stare at each other smiling, I then get on with my test as it was awkward.

------------------------------------------
Yooooo wassup guys, I am recently taking a long time making new chapters, so please be patient for the ones who keep on telling me to hurry up (my friends and cousins please), hopefully you enjoyed this one!

LF - Farewell from HS and WS (only if you're part of it, if you'd like to be part of this, comment below and I'll make a book for register)