"(Y/N) you can't keep switching!" He warned. "You'll go nuclear!"

You didn't hear him as your fist covered in flame, changing before the rest of your body changed from metal, and you swung at his face. Bakugou tackled you, his explosions behind your back tearing your suit. You turned to air and tried to slip away, but one of your legs remained metal and he caught it, throwing your body against the air.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Kacchan! (Y/N)! Stop!" I yelled. "Her body can't keep up with her shifting! She's going to collapse!"

Looking at the intense fight, I couldn't figure out a way to stop it. Metal crawled over some of her skin, on some parts flame and at others their was nothing. A white halo glowed around her body and I could tell she was about to go nuclear.

"If I can't stop the fight I have to end the match! I gotta find the bomb!"

I rushed up the stairs and scanned the floors quickly. As I passed Uraraka she seemed concerned. "What's happening down there?!" She asked worriedly.

"Bakugou and (Y/N) are fighting! But she's reaching her limit fast. We gotta end the match."

Uraraka nodded and we searched desperately. It wasn't on the top floor like I expected. (Y/N) obviously avoided the best choice in attempt to throw me off, but she wouldn't just put it in plain sight. "Uraraka! Look for any piles! She had to have hidden it under something!"
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My entire body was riddled with itching heat. It was taking all three forms, not keeping up with the many shifts. I wasn't about to go down though. "Bakugou just swallow your pride!" You snapped. "Quit it before the heroes win!"

"I don't give a damn about the heroes! I'm going to teach you your place!" He sneered, another blast taking you off your feet. You tried to consume your flesh in metal but your quirk stopped responding. You crossed your arms over you and hoped for the best. The blast knocked you through the wall behind you and you began to fall.

Air! Air! Come on shift already!

Your eyes widened as you realized you'd gone nuclear. The molecules of your body that caused your quirk stopped functioning until your body could rest and restore to normal. You twisted and looked at the ground. You were five stories and falling fast. A loud siren marked the end of the round. Your eyes closed, tears in them.

Dammit...

Your body slipped into unconsciousness but you don't know what happened next.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You shot up from your bed, tears still in your eyes and your heart pounding. A head of green hair seemed to jump up as well and you looked around you. Recovery Girl stood next to you, holding her mouth as though she was surprised. "Oh dear, child you're blistering hot!" She mused. "You mustn't do this to yourself!"

"(Y/N)!" Izuku gasped, grabbing your arm. "You went nuclear and I was so worried. You were falling from the building and All Might had to step in!" 

"All Might caught me?" You muttered, your voice hoarse. In a way it disappointed you.

"Yeah. Right now he's talking to Bakugou." Izuku confirmed. "He's, uh, concerned about his behavior."

Your face heated up and you stood, though your legs were shaky. "(Y/N) what are you doing? You need to lay-"