Chapter 5

You watched from cover as Uraraka and Izuku rushed into the building. Bakugou left your side and you were avoiding each other. Naturally after you threatened him.

It wasn't long before Izuku and Uraraka approached your decoy shoe and stopped. "That's her boot," Uraraka said, picking it up.

Izuku's brow furrowed as he looked around. "If her clothes are off that means she's adapted to air. Watch for any irregularly strong breezes." He muttered.

Uraraka hesitated, shaking her head. "That can't be right."

You face flushed, momentarily panicking. "She got all excited because her costume didn't come off when we were changing. It disappears with her and-"

Acting quickly, you swept a column of flame towards the two, cutting her off. They both dove from the blast, Izuku rolling away and Uraraka at the stairs. "Keep going!" Izuku shouted. "Find the bomb!"

"No!" You yelped, chasing after her.

You tried to dart after Uraraka but an iron clasp gripped your ankle. You turned and looked at Izuku as he tried to slow you down. He was avoiding his quirk. Heat erupted from your ankle and he hissed before letting go.

"I guess you could say I'm too hot to handle." You snickered at your own joke as Izuku stood to face you.

He took a classic stance and you took your own. "Come at me!" You challenged, flames curling from your flesh.

He nodded in mute and ran at you. He attempted to throw his weight against your stomach as he stayed low. You jumped into the air, his hair clipping your shoeless feet and you kicked off his back to land on your feet.

You did however notice his toned muscles. "Wow! That training has really done a number." You whistled.

He prepared to charge at you and you waited.

"Deku!" An enraged voice screamed.

You looked behind your brother and saw Bakugou, his eyes wild as he pinpointed your brother. Explosions ignited in his palms and your instincts of young kicked in. Grabbing Izuku by the wrist, you yanked him behind you. Crossing your arms, your metallic flesh equipped too quickly and you audibly screamed in pain.

Bakugou blew you off your feet with an explosion and aimed for Izuku. You twisted midair, turning to air and sending enough pressure at the flames to put them out, but still knocking Izuku back.

"Kacchan!" You barked. "Back the fuck off Izuku!" You warned, standing in front of him.

"Go protect the bomb!"

"Shut up stripper!" He yelled, walking through you towards your brother. "I've been waiting to test his stupid quirk ever sense it miraculously showed up."

"Bakugou listen to me and go guard tell bomb!" You ordered. "Izuku is my brother and I will fight him!"

"You can't give me orders!"

"Watch me!" You growled.

You equipped metal and swung your leg at his knees. You grabbed him by his suit and threw him back behind you. He fixed his eyes on you and you shuddered. It wasn't about the grade. He had murder in his crimson eyes. He gave a battle cry as he charged at you. You turned to air and he passed through before you turned flame and sliced a stream of blue flame at him.

He whipped around and charged again, an explosion shoving you back and you toppled over. Turning back to metal you placed your feet at his stomach and flipped his body over yours. You could feel your face quickly growing warmer and warmer and Izuku could tell.