That was it.I started crying

"Fuck"-Shawn cussed wiping away my tears-"Don't cry baby,I hate it when you're upset"

"I'm not upset"-I chuckled as he continued wiping away my tears-"I'm really happy"

"I'm happy that you're happy"-Shawn smiled along with me.He pecked my lips before placing a kiss on my forehead

"You guys,come downstairs"-Aaliyah yelled and Shawn rolled his eyes-"Shawn I know you're rolling your eyes but I don't give a damn,so get your ass down"

Shawn chuckled-"How the hell does she know that?"

"Even I would've known.It's a habit of yours"-I said as I got up and walked out the room.I walked downstairs and saw my mom and Karen laughing to something and that's when I saw Shawns little cousin Jason.He was down on the grass ,trying to catch a butterfly.

I smiled and looked down at my belly. Today I would finally get to know wether I was having a beautiful girl or a handsome boy.It didn't matter that much to me to be honest .All that mattered to me was that the baby was healthy.

I looked at Shawn,he was talking to Aaliyah and I couldn't help but wish the baby had his features.Tall,brown eyed. It was only then I realized that every time I thought about the baby I pictured a boy in my mind. A mini Shawn.

The garden was perfectly decorated.Blue and pink ribbons were everywhere to be seen.There was a small stage next to the swimming pool,a box standing in the middle of it. Aaliyah really takes things to a whole other level. All Shawn and I asked for was a small baby shower,but there were at least 50 people in here.Our friends,our close cousins-they were all here.

I saw cupcakes,pink and blue frosting on top of them,with little angle wings on top.

"Alana,blue or pink?"-Aaliyah's voice snapped me out of my thoughts

"Huh?"-I asked confused and that's when I saw Skylar holding blue and pink pins.

"Do you think it's a boy or a girl?"-Skylar rephrased excited and I chuckled

"Boy"-I answered so she put the blue pin -"Why aren't you girls wearing pins?"

"That would be cheating...Cause we already know the gender"-Aaliyah winked before the went to someone else.

Shawn came by with Karen.I saw them both wearing pink pins-"You both think it's a girl?"

"Yes"-They answered at once and I chuckled.

"Why?"-I asked Shawn and he shrugged as he placed his hands on my belly

"I don't know.I just have this feeling"-he smiled down at the belly and I felt the baby kick-"We've got a kicker in there,huh?"

"You have no idea"-I admitted,the baby had been kicking so much this past week.That's when I saw my mom...She was wearing a pink pin too-"Am I the only one who thinks it's a boy?"

"Sorry sweets. I'm team girl"-My mom smiled kissing my cheek.That's when Brandon joined the conversation

"Don't worry Alana,I got your back"-I smiled,he was wearing a blue pin