2/ I feel murderously jealous

I couldn't help but smile as I left the exam room.This was it...University

I feel so grown up right now..I can't believe I'm forever done with school.That's so thrilling

"So,how was it?"-Amelia,my friend asked.Everyone knew I was freaking out about this exam,I was so scared..It was my last exam after all.

"It was so easy!"-I exclaimed happily as I walked down the hallway

"It wasn't easy..But you've probably studied your brains out"-Emily mumbled.

"Yeah,I actually did"

"I'm gonna fail"-Amelia shook her head-"My last exam is on Friday and I haven't even touched my books"

"You're still coming tonight right?"-I asked them.It was James' birthday tonight and I had a party planned for him.He is one of my best friends and since his family lives far away,me and Noah decided to plan a party for him.

"Yeah of course"-Amelia responded immediately.

"I'll definitely be there"-Emily smiled.Great.Tonight will be absolutely perfect.

"I'll see you guys then.I have to go and shower and get ready"-I said hugging them.Skylar was spending the afternoon with Brandon,which leaves me alone until the party...At least I'll have the bathroom all to myself.I walk down the street and stop to a cosmetics shop to buy a body scrub.I then notice this key chain with a small guitar attached to it..It reminded me of Shawn,he would've absolutely loved it..So I bought it.

I miss him so much.

I walked to the apartment which was only 10 minutes away from the university.Struggling to find my keys,I groaned in annoyance as I emptied my whole bag in order to find the damn things.Putting my stuff in my bag again I opened the door and got into the apartment.I left my bag on the coffee table as I headed to the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

I opened the fridge and picked up the bottle

"Can I have a glass too?"-I heard a voice.I jumped in fear as the bottle fell from my hands.A very good looking Shawn was standing at the kitchen door,smiling like a total idiot.I didn't hesitate as I ran and threw myself on him.Luckily for the both of us,he managed to catch me..Otherwise we would be laying down on the floor right now

"You scared the shit out of me"-I spoke still hugging him-"How are you even here?"

"Thought I'd surprise you"

I breathed him in.His fluffy hair was a little messed up which only made him even more adorable.Pulling him even closer to me,I pressed my lips onto his,savoring every moment of this.-"I love you"

He smiled-"I love you more"

Pushing him onto the living rooms couch,I sat on his lap and cupped his face with my hands-"Nobody's ever loved anyone as much as I love you"-I tell him as I run my fingers through his hair

"Except me.I love you more"

I kissed him again as his hands traveled down to my ass.Giving it a squezze,I gasped as he pushed his tongue inside of my mouth.I pulled at his hair,fighting for dominance.When I felt his hand creep on my thigh,I knew where this was going.

"Shawn stop"-I breathed out.Eventhough I was telling his to stop,we were both still kissing each other.We couldn't help ourselves...

"I want you so bad"-he whispered against my lips,claiming them again-"I've missed you so much"

"I've missed you too"-I tell him-"But we have to stop"

He looked at me confused-"Why?"

"Because,It's James' birthday today and I have this party thing planned for him and I have to be at the bar where we're organizing the whole thing"-I explained.He stared at me for a couple of seconds