Chapter 1 - Reunited

I woke up to the sound of Bella rehearsing one of her band's songs, I looked over to the other bed to see Rikki still laying there asleep. I went to bathroom and ran a warm bath, Bella came in and screamed, She hadn't nothiced I had woke up.

'Oh sorry Bella, did I scare you?' I asked her.

'No Cleo' Bella repried, ' I always scream for no reason when I walk into the bathroom' she said sarcastically. We laughed. Rikki walked in.

'What's with all the noise in here?, I am, well was trying to sleep!' Me and Bella looked at each other and smiled. We were thinking the same thing. Slowly we walked over to Rikki and pushed her in the bath I was running. Rikki groaned as her legs turned into a tail. 'Whoops' I said as me and Bella walked out laughing.

'You do know Rikki will get us back for that?' Bella said to me.

'I know' I replied, 'but it was funny'. Bella looked at me and laughed. 

I walked over to the bedside table and picked up my hairbrush and began to brush my hair. Before I knew it there was a jug of water getting poured over my head. 'Rikki!' I screamed as my tail appeared.

'Whoops my bad' Rikki said. Bella gave me the towel and helped me dry off.

Me Rikki and Bella got dressed.

'Do I look alright?' I asked cautiously.

'You look great' Bella replied.

'Yeah it's not like you're going to a fasion show, you're only going to surprise Lewis'added Rikki.I rolled my eyes at her.

'It's great being in America, away from Kim' I said.

'Yeah and Zane' added Rikki. Me and Bella looked at each other and laughed. We both knew Rikki still liked Zane. She always tries to hide her true feelings but we can see that it's tearing her up inside. 

When we arirve at the shool Lewis had moved to I asked what dorm number he was in. I knocked on the door and me, Rikki and Bella hid. When Lewis opened the door I jumped out and hugged him.

'Cleo!' Lewis yelled as he held me close to him. 'What are you doing here?, I've missed you so much' Lewis asked.

'Well I missed you too so I decided to come here and surprise you' I replied. Lewis grabbed my face, laughed and then kissed me.

'And hello to you too' Rikki said as she and Bella walked over to Lewis. Lewis stands up and hugs Rikki.

'Woah, what's this?, what's going on?' Rikki says as Lewis was hugging her.

'Sorry I've missed you too' Lewis replies as he goes to give Bella a hug. Lewis walks back over to me and kisses me again, Lewis had tears in his eyes, he was so happy to see me he began to cry. As I saw Lewis cry I cried with him, then Bella and Rikki began to cry and we had a  big group hug.

'Well that was weird' Rikki said as she pulled away laughing.

'Guess what?' Lewis asked me.

'What?' I asked.

'I'm away to kiss you again. Lewis replied as he leaned in and kissed me.