CHAPTER ONE

(the dolls in the gif represent the ones they're playing with)

Hi my lovelies! This story is a frightening thriller.

So sorry that this is a very very short chapter. Please let me know if i shall keep writing this book. Definitely read my other book When Different Genders Meet

THANKS LOVELIES

word count 359

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~**~*~~***~**~*~*~**~*~*~

"Omg! We're gonna die!!!" Emily said,frightened.

"Im Seriously going to kill you!" Jeremy says with anger in his voice.

"PLEASE NOOOOOOO!!" Veronica says Terrified.

The door shuts. The lights dim. Will they survive?

The atmosphere felt odd. Not like any other day, but the children never noticed.

It is 1867 and three little children were playing in their tree house. The seven year old Emily has a striking personality. Nine year Jeremy, has a love for dolls along with adventure. Veronica, the 7 year old also has a love for adventure.

As the little kids play with their dolls, their mother calls them in for brunch . "Children! Its time for brunch!!!" The mom slurs her words as she sets the table.

The kids come rushing into the kitchen, ready to fill their empty stomachs.

"Thank you Mrs.wildly! This looks lovely" Emily says.

"Thanks mom!" Veronica and Jeremy say in sync.

As the kids ate brunch their father was working in the oil fields.

The children live in a two story home, with their mom and father. Emily is staying at the children house while her parent are at war.

After brunch, the children go out to get some vegetables from the farm

They go so far into the property that they find perfectly lush green grass.

Theres never pure grass in the area because of the drought thats happening in Nashville, Tennessee.

As they keep moving further, they find more green grass, and even flowers.

There are Beautiful trees.

The alluring nature causes the children to drop their woven baskets and run towards the green.

They notice that the trees and grass lead them into a forest.

As they head deeper into the forest, they start to notice how the atmosphere is changing.

They have no idea of whats about to happen.