Hunters

Jack sat up in a tree with Mark watching two people in the distance. "Are you ready?"

"Of course I am"

Jack jumped from tree to tree quietly as he can with Mark following behind him. Once they were above them. Jack jumped down on top of one trying to bite into their neck. For some reason the human was very strong pushing Jack off of him. Mark jumped down aside Jack.

One male grabbed his knife from his pocket.
"Shit" Jack said sternly "They're hunters"

The two male hunters watched their every move. Jack charged at the hunter with the knife in his hand tackling him to the ground. The other hunter tried to pull Jack off only having him beat down to the floor by Mark. Mark punched him in the face having blood drip down. He ripped off the hunters head.

Jack was stabbed in his neck by the hunters knife. Pulling out the knife in pain his neck started healing, he bite into the hunters neck draining him. The hunters movement got slower and slower by the second.

Once the Vampire was done he stood up looking at Mark. "What did I tell you? These humans were fucking hunters Seàn!"

"Yeah?! So?! We killed them, these Hunters don't got shit on us"

"Whatever, let's just get rid of these body's"

Meanwhile~

"What do you mean?"

"Take me with you! To Canada!"

"Are you serious?! Don't be fucking with me!" Felix said happily.

"Yeah! Let's go to Canada together! I can meet your pack! I can go to school with you!" Tony had tears in her eyes.

"Of course! Yes! You can come!"

Tony's eyes filled up with tears, the warm salty tears slid down her face happily. She chuckled, she was so happy. Felix stepped closer to her hugging her close. She didn't want him to let go, he felt so safe. He let go of her grabbing her cold hands looking at her.

Felix leaned in slowly. He didn't stop, his lips touched hers. A smile appeared on her face while she kissed him back.

Once they stopped their eyes opened.
"Umm...sorry?" Felix said laughing.

"Shut up Felix" Tony replied with a smile on her face.

Grabbing him by his neck she pulled him closer kissing him on his lips.
"You ready to go to Canada?" Felix asked

"Not yet"

"What do you need?"

"I need to go back to my old house and get some stuff"

"Alright, I'm going with you"

"No you don't have to"

"I want to" Felix said smiling while holding her hand.

Smut is coming up for Mark and Jack ;) lol