I'm A Villain for a Reason

~Mykie's p.o.v~
I drugged my mom's food so I could sneak out. She'll be sleep for the rest of the day and my dad doesn't pay attention to me. The only problem right now is Jae. He's been around me the entire time. "I need to take a shower." I tell him while going into my room. He follows me. Ugh!! "Get out." I demand. "Let me wash you." He offers. "No." I answer bluntly while trying to push him out my room. He won't budge. Whatever. I run to my bathroom and slam the door shut before he could come in. Finally. Time to escape. Lucky for me I requested that the palace staff install my shower with a timer that will shut off the water whenever I want it too. Jae won't see it coming. I turn on the shower and climb up on the toilet to get to my window. Here goes nothing. As soon as I open the window a huge gust of wind nearly makes me fall out of it. That was close. Breathe Mykie, breathe. If I jump I'll land in the pool. 3...2...1!! I jump out the window and start falling. The castle is very big. My room is on the 3rd floor. In front of me the water from the pool gets closer and closer as I near it. Brace for impact!! *SPLASH!!* Good thing I know how to swim. I break the surface of the water and gasp for air. If I had belly flopped it would've felt like I hit concrete. It still hurt though. My entire body is tingling now. I get out the pool and start running towards the castle gates. I'm cold. I look around for guards and no ones guarding the gates. We need better staff. Before I can open them I hear the sound of footsteps. Crap!! I dive into the bushes next to me and peek out through a leaf. It's just a horse...A HORSE!! I jump out the bushes and grab it's saddle. It neighs when I rub it's back. "Hey Maximus. I need you to help me escape. Will you let me ride you?" I ask him. He neighs again and sits down. I'll take that as a yes. I mount his saddle and put the reins in my hands. "Forward, Maximus." I request. He stands up and starts galloping away from the castle. Luckily our gates open automatically. As I ride through the kingdom the village folk around me acknowledge my presence with cheers. Thank you but I don't have time to stop and chat. "Faster Maximus!" I demand. He neighs loudly and goes faster. My wet hair blows in my face. Ugh. I got a mouthful of hair. This sucks. Anyways, the Blood Wolves's base is in the woods where the Shadows are. Just the thought of them sends chills up my spine. 5 minutes pass and Maximus and I are approaching the entrance to the woods. I squeeze Maximus's reins as we go inside the woods. "Don't panic Maximus. Just go slowly." I reassure while rubbing his head. All of a sudden I see a shadow coming up to us. Crap!! "RUN MAXIMUS!!" I yell while whipping his reins. We take off galloping deeper into the woods. We should be close to the base by now. Where is it?! It's hidden by a huge oak tree. In front of me I see the door. There!! "We're almost there Maximus!! Keep going!!" I encourage as more shadows start chasing us. When we get to the door I jump off Maximus and bang on the metal door. "LET US IN!! THE SHADOWS ARE CHASING US!! ITS ME MYKIE!!" I scream while continuing to bang on the door. As if on cue the door flies open and I face plant onto the floor in front of me. Ow!! Maximus runs in after me. I hear the door shut quickly and lock. Thank god. If only he could fly like the other horses. Unfortunately he wasn't born with wings like the others. Poor thing. "Mykie? Why are you are?" A familiar voice asks me. Cora!! I stand up and brush myself off. "I wanted to talk to you and Mercy about something important." I answer while hugging myself. I'm freezing. Cora notices and sighs. "Come with me." She says while walking away. "Stay here Maximus." I tell him then following Cora. She guides me through the maze of rooms until we stop in front of hers. "Mercy is asleep." She tells me as we go in her room. Aw man. Sure enough Mercy was sprawled out on Cora's bed asleep. That's an interesting position. "What's so important that you came all the way here for?" She asks while sitting down in a chair. I clear my throat as she throws me a blanket. "Natalie and Louis are coming after Mercy. They said this time they were going to kill her." I answer while putting the cover around me. Cora's face turns grim. "Of course they are. Do they not care about the balance of good and evil? Without Mercy, Eden will fall into chaos." She retorts. I know. "My father said that if Eden can survive eighteen years without a villain than we can survive without one at all." I tell her. She scoffs. "Bullshit." She says back. "I just wanted to warn you just in case an entire team of soldiers ambush you." I add in. She nods her head. "Thanks."....I blush and mess with my fingers. "Do you think I could have an escort back to the castle? Shadows are everywhere." I ask hesitantly. She stands up. "I'll do it." She offers. "Thank you Cora." I retort as we leave her room.....