Tracking

Clarke pov

I woke up to sounds like walking. "Bell wake up." I whispered. He opened his eyes but before he could say anything I gave him the signal to stay quiet. I grabbed a knife and peered my head around the corner and looked out. 5 grounders passed by the cave, Octavia was not with them. Bellamy touched my shoulder and scared the hell out of me causing me to stumble on the rock. A grounder saw me, Bellamy pulled out his knife and tried to make me go behind him. I didn't let him. The grounders were coming closer when someone blew the horn. They ran away and fast. "Acid Fog." Bellamy says. He pulls me back into the cave. "Pick up the tent and move it back towards the end of the cave." He says sternly. I nod and do so. We crawl into the tent and slipped into the sleeping bag. He cuddles up me and says, "I can't sleep so i'll listen and keep watch." I nod. I put my head on Bellamy's shoulder. I fell asleep soon after but woke up a couple hours later to a sleeping Bellamy. I decided I needed to shower so I headed to a river that had a waterfall. The river was shallow it only went up to my calf. It was shallow enough that I didn't have to worry about giant water snakes. I checked my surroundings before stripping of my clothes and washing my hair under the waterfall and washing my body.

Bellamy pov

I woke up without Clarke next to me. "Clarke?" I loudly say her name. I figured she went to the river to get fresh water. I walked to the river which was close by, I see Clarke washing her hair underneath the waterfall naked. "Putting on a show for me, Princess?" I say smirking, jokingly. She turns around startled and blushed. "Shut up and turn around." She says demanding. I turn around as I hear her get out and start putting on her clothes. "You can turn around." I turn around to see her back in clothes. "Do you want to take a shower then continue the search for Octavia?" She asks. "Are you saying I smell?" I joke. "You do!" She says laughing. She turns around and heads back to the cave while I strip. I stepped under the waterfall washed out my hair and body after a few minutes of being under the waterfall I hear Clarke coming back I turn around to face her. She was looking at the tree line before she noticed me. When she noticed me she stopped and stared. "Like what you see, Princess?" I say smirking and she turned away blushing furiously. I laughed. "S-Shut up and get dressed." She says stuttering. I quickly got dressed and we started on our path again when we saw a grounder walking. We hid behind a tree, he didn't seem to see us. We trailed behind slowly, he led us to a small cave. I grab a rock and hit him quickly knocking him out. We dragged him into the cave and found Octavia in the cave. Clarke grabbed a lock and broke the shackles, Octavia sprung up and hugged me. I was happy to have my sister back.