The Sakamaki Brothers

Start from the beginning

"WHA?!!!"

The triplets burst out laughing while the other three were either smirking or trying to prevent themselves from laughing.

"Hahahahaha!! oh man that's priceless!! I never thought a mortal like you would call your sister a straight line."

"Ahahaha!! looks like Doll-chan really is different comparing to Bitch-chan hahaha."

"Hahahaha!! Teddy did you hear what she just call Yui-san?! a straight line!!"

I giggled and I looked over at Yui.

"Well it's true, isn't it? she's practically flat as a board and with that body of hers, she can squeeze through any tight spaces you can think of."

The triplets continued to laugh hysterically when I said this making Yui sulk in the corner. The red head stopped himself from laughing.

"Oh man...that was hilarious."

"Well, I'm glad you loved my boob joke, uh.."

"Ayato, Ayato Sakamaki but you can call me Ore-sama."

"Nice to meet you, Ore-sama."

I said with a smirk making Ayato's eyes lit up when I called him by his nickname.

AYATO'S POV

'She called me Ore-sama without complaining, heh, looks like this is going to get interesting.'

I thought to myself as I smirked at Melons.

READER'S POV

While I smirked at Ayato, the fedora boy licked my cheek making me playfully squeak in the process.

"Hey! that tickles!"

"Oh my, she smells sweeter than bitch-chan."

"Let me have a taste."

The purple haired one said as he licked my ear making giggle.

"You're right she is sweeter than Yui and she didn't even squeal when we licked her."

"I don't make a fuss over small things like that."

"Kanato, Laito, it's very rude to lick our guest."

Laito pouted and he looked at the black haired one.

"But Reiji~ it's not every day that we get someone like Doll-chan here and besides, she's smoking hot."

"Hehe, why thank you."

I said with a smile making Laito blush with a smile on his face.

"Tch, I don't know what you find so amusing, why don't you just go away already?"

I looked at the white haired boy with a smirk on my face.

"What's the matter with you? have you got some kind of problem with me?"

"URASAI!!!"

The white haired boy punched the wall that was behind him leaving a large dent and I heard Yui squeal little when he did this.

"GET LOST HUMAN!!"

I smirked amusingly at him.

"Wow, you're pretty strong."

The white haired boy stood there with a shocked look on his face and his brow twitched.

"What the? why aren't you scared of me?"

"Why should I be scared of you? I think that was kinda cool just then."

The white haired boy looked away with a hint of blush on his cheeks. The black haired one glared at the white haired boy.