"We'll try " Kennedy giggled.

Khaled and Aubrey had the studio to themselves and therefore had a safe space to share their thoughts.

"Enough with the music , I want you to tell me about this look I'm seeing in your eyes " Khaled cut the background instrumental and began lighting up a cigar.

"I can't tell you about a look that doesn't exist "

"You know I've known you long enough to know when you're  bullshitting me "

"I really don't know what you talking about " Aubrey reached for the box of fine Cuban cigars and lit up his own.

"Bullshit " Khaled maintained filling an empty glass with whiskey.

"The girl that just walked out of here with Ashad , Kennedy right ?"

"My assistant " Aubrey confirmed. "What about her ?"

"I know you'd like to see her as more than that "

Aubrey shifted uncomfortably in his seat before responding.

"Even if I do , she is playing a whole other game "

"Elaborate "

"In her words she doesn't fuck with men "

"So we dealing with a lesbian "

"We are indeed but other than that she just wants to keep things professional , she's a good girl I don't think I'm any good for her anyway "

"We should probably work on the hook for this beat " Aubrey made a change of topic shifting his focus to the notepad on his lap containing ideas for different song lyrics.

Later that night Kennedy realised she left her house keys back at Aubrey's place , knowing Tori was working a late night at her restaurant  driving back to Aubrey's was the more closer option.
Kennedy had spare keys to Aubrey's house and made use of them to let herself in.
The lights of the lobby were dim and indicated that wherever Aubrey was he wasn't downstairs.
In the kitchen she found her house keys but was sure she heard the sound of distant laughing and thought to just say hi.
The closer she got to the open glass patio doors the voices she heard were that of Aubrey and a female. That was all confirmed when she stepped out and saw a light skin topless woman with short curls straddling Aubrey in steamy bubbly jacuzzi water. The woman's back was to Kennedy so she couldnt see her face but what she could see was that she and Aubrey were engaged in a deep make out session.
Jacuzzi lights switched giving the water different colours from green , purple to blue.
Aubrey had his one arm secured around the woman's waist and the other entangled  in her hair while ravaging her lips with his.
Once he noticed Kennedy watching them he pulled out of the kiss  to give her a chance to explain what she was doing standing there.

"Kennedy ?"

The woman straddling Aubrey turned her head to Kennedy's direction looking a bit annoyed that her make out session with Drake was cut short. She turned in way that only showed her face while her bare breasts stayed facing Aubrey's chest. The face Kennedy was finally seeing was a pretty one and as a lesbian it was totally a girl she would go for as far as attraction was concerned.

"Is she joining us " the woman questioned Aubrey sternly.

"No , this is my assistant " he explained still keeping a secure grip on her waist.

"Kennedy this is Nina "

"Hi I'm sorry I interrupted I forgot my keys here and when I heard voices I just wanted to say hi " Kennedy explained.

"Enjoy the rest of your night " she stumbled back into the house awkwardly.

"That was strange " Nina rolled her eyes and hooked her arms back around Aubrey's neck once she was sure Kennedy was gone.

"Where were we ? " she bit on his bottom lip and pulled seductively calling for another make out session and even more. This she made clear when she reached under water into Aubrey's package and pulled him out.

"I'd be careful about that if I were you " he warned before sliding her bikini bottom's to the side to run the head up and down her lady parts.

"Whatever you do don't be careful with me papi , don't be gentle "

When she began riding him under the steamy water of the jacuzzi with steady speed a few rowdy and sexual noises escaped her since she believed they had the house to themselves but she was wrong since from where Kennedy stood she could hear everything and she was so mad at herself for even being affected by it enough to begin crying.

True Colours ... (Aubrey/Drake Fanfiction) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें